Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We're all just dumb animals

No, as I don't give foids money.

your voice seems familiar

Move the mic 1-2m away from your throat.

Equalize your audio.

Stop the "tutting" or edit it out.

A bit of EQ and filters.

Apart from that, everything you've said is true.
American women love that accent
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Move the mic 1-2m away from your throat.

Equalize your audio.

Stop the "tutting" or edit it out.

A bit of EQ and filters.

Apart from that, everything you've said is true.

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
All done on phone lol, ain't important enough to me to do it on the pc professionally.

Accent mogs me to another universe and back. I lived here for 20 years and I still have my subhuman slavic accent. TFW You'll never be British. TFW you will never be slavic either because can't even relate to the homeland I barely remember. TFW You are not even human in the eyes of women. TFW everybody despises you. TFW you wanna blow your fucking brains out and wish for death every night. TFW you are too old for anything. TFW it's over.

Accent mogs me to another universe and back. I lived here for 20 years and I still have my subhuman slavic accent. TFW You'll never be British. TFW you will never be slavic either because can't even relate to the homeland I barely remember. TFW You are not even human in the eyes of women. TFW everybody despises you. TFW you wanna blow your fucking brains out and wish for death every night. TFW you are too old for anything. TFW it's over.

never began

Well fuck, these patents going to some other country always think their kids will have a better life there not fully comprehending the struggles that will ensue. I find myself as of late feeling too tired to do stuff & without motivation or energy.

Well fuck, these patents going to some other country always think their kids will have a better life there not fully comprehending the struggles that will ensue. I find myself as of late feeling too tired to do stuff & without motivation or energy.

tbh tbh

I wished I never moved here. I really love all the altrighters in the UK telling slavs to gtfo. I'm like I know right>? I wish they did jfl. Imagine bringing your child into a foreign cultural environment and fucking up his social life couple that with being ugly and it's fucking over. I wonder if I grew up in my home country instead would my life turned out to be different? Maybe... Maybe not. I guess I will never know now.

I can't help to feel a deep rooted hatred for my family for robbing me of my youth. I was made to integrate in a classroom full of shitskins in some London ghetto town getting bullied since the young age barely fucking speaking the language and being isolated which just sealed my mental demise. Literally like 85% of my school were shitskins. The only other slavs around were gypsies who were thugmaxxed beyond believe and would attempt to extort you for money 24/7. The only brits going there were fucking chavs.

I still can't get over the fact London is the capital of England it has to be literally the least English city on the whole fucking Island they should move the capital ded srs or make a wall around Central London where all the posh wankers live and the rest of the city.

I have a British passport but I'll never be British. It is over. I have a Slavic passport too but I'll never be fully Slavic either. Can't even fucking speak that language properly. I am nothing. It's over.

tbh tbh

I wished I never moved here. I really love all the altrighters in the UK telling slavs to gtfo. I'm like I know right>? I wish they did jfl. Imagine bringing your child into a foreign cultural environment and fucking up his social life couple that with being ugly and it's fucking over. I wonder if I grew up in my home country instead would my life turned out to be different? Maybe... Maybe not. I guess I will never know now.

I can't help to feel a deep rooted hatred for my family for robbing me of my youth. I was made to integrate in a classroom full of shitskins in some London ghetto town getting bullied since the young age barely fucking speaking the language and being isolated which just sealed my mental demise. Literally like 85% of my school were shitskins. The only other slavs around were gypsies who were thugmaxxed beyond believe and would attempt to extort you for money 24/7. The only brits going there were fucking chavs.

I still can't get over the fact London is the capital of England it has to be literally the least English city on the whole fucking Island they should move the capital ded srs or make a wall around Central London where all the posh wankers live and the rest of the city.

I have a British passport but I'll never be British. It is over. I have a Slavic passport too but I'll never be fully Slavic either. Can't even fucking speak that language properly. I am nothing. It's over.

View: https://voca.ro/16MQRRR8l3zL