Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR We're all gonna make it brah

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
wTN8C7D.png

Just respawn theory

tfw all you can dream of is having one girl, and there are chads out there who fucked more foids than I've said hello to. Yet feminist cunts even want to take that away from me. This is why I'll never settle for being cucked.

tfw all you can dream of is having one girl, and there are chads out there who fucked more foids than I've said hello to. Yet feminist cunts even want to take that away from me. This is why I'll never settle for being cucked.
IeGE1Yt.png

Zyzz did it i guess. I also hope we all will make it :feelstrash:

fucking brutal

who the hell is this guy anyway, zyzz died like 10 years ago
It is zyzz. It's from his formspring. I forgot where I downloaded it from, but there's a download of his formspring somewhere that he used before it got deleted.

It is zyzz. It's from his formspring. I forgot where I downloaded it from, but there's a download of his formspring somewhere that he used before it got deleted.

Zyzz did it i guess. I also hope we all will make it :feelstrash:

Except he died from a heart attack at a young age. He had it good and almost perfect, but made some bad decisions.

I1lV8bs.png
tPR3rIc.jpg

The bb misc forum died when he died tbh, he was a likeable Chad. Him and Elliot had some similarities.

Last edited:

This guy was a hero it seems. I've said it and I'll say it again : men should stop to treat FOIDS like princesses.
For their own good even! I have been told by a close friend who embraced Islam recently that the Prophet himself said that it's ok for a man to beat his wife if she is showing signs of rebellion.
Now look, I'm not advocating beating up women, but I at least do think that, in order to keep her attracted and at her place, the woman at least needs to feel that you'll dominate her by force if she doesn't comply at a point.
This is only logical that the naturally strongest one has the ascend on th weakest.

I1lV8bs.png
tPR3rIc.jpg

The bb misc forum died when he died tbh, he was a likeable Chad. Him and Elliot had some similarities.
bruvvvv I need to see more of these caps of his messages. such life fuel. he gave them back their vapid eugenicist manipulative bullshit. crazy how every mediocre bitch thinks she deserves the best. really mind blowing.

source of the pics?

bruvvvv I need to see more of these caps of his messages. such life fuel. he gave them back their vapid eugenicist manipulative bullshit. crazy how every mediocre bitch thinks she deserves the best. really mind blowing.

source of the pics?
His facebook or something.
9ZJVbzo.png
Reminder Chad doesn't have to approach ever.

Last edited: