Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] We're all gonna die

98GoinOnDead

98GoinOnDead

Agepilled Regretcell
-
Our suffering isn't forever. We will all die and be in eternal peace :dab:
...unless reincarnation is real, in which case maybe we will suffer forever :feelsohgod:

Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity. What profit hath a man of all his labour which he taketh under the sun? One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever. The sun also ariseth, and the sun goeth down, and hasteth to his place where he arose. The wind goeth toward the south, and turneth about unto the north; it whirleth about continually, and the wind returneth again according to his circuits. All the rivers run into the sea; yet the sea is not full; unto the place from whence the rivers come, thither they return again. All things are full of labour; man cannot utter it: the eye is not satisfied with seeing, nor the ear filled with hearing. The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity. What profit hath a man of all his labour which he taketh under the sun? One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever. The sun also ariseth, and the sun goeth down, and hasteth to his place where he arose. The wind goeth toward the south, and turneth about unto the north; it whirleth about continually, and the wind returneth again according to his circuits. All the rivers run into the sea; yet the sea is not full; unto the place from whence the rivers come, thither they return again. All things are full of labour; man cannot utter it: the eye is not satisfied with seeing, nor the ear filled with hearing. The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
If you're trying to tell me my soul is eternal and I am going to reincarnate or exist forever somehow that is very disturbing news :dafuckfeels:

I hope reincarnation is real. And i hope we can choose our own characteristics. I'd immediately choose to be 7'0" in next life.

I hope reincarnation is real. And i hope we can choose our own characteristics. I'd immediately choose to be 7'0" in next life.
I doubt we can choose our stats because otherwise why didn't I pick being a rich prettyboy 6'5 eboy chad? :feelssus:

I doubt we can choose our stats because otherwise why didn't I pick being a rich prettyboy 6'5 eboy chad? :feelssus:
Maybe once you die you'll have the option to. Who knows :fuk:

Sometimes I use this argument to calm myself down in intense social situations. Now that I think about it, this could be considered a truecel trait :blackpill::feelshaha:

Your life conditions in your next life are decided by your karma (actions) in your current and previous lives. It's not like there's a deity judging your actions as either good or bad and then turning you into a subhuman or Chad however. It's mere action-and-reaction, it's purely pragmatical and that actually makes it worse because even actions you weren't aware were causing harm to other people can and will come back to bite you in the ass eventually. That's why escaping this reality through moksha and reuniting with God rather than using this knowledge to your favor is the preferable option.