Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We're all gonna die: New Covid "mu variant" might be evading immunity

deez nuts variant

I can't wait for the Pu variant and its success in India.

i've been let down too many times already

We had Mu Online back in the days, now we have Mu Virus and alive inside our bodies.
When are we gonna mutate into the game characters?

Jfl if u believe coronavirus is real

Still not taking the kikecine

Take a vaccine only for a new variant to come out. I'm gonna do this like video games. Wait until all of the expansions are released and just get the Game of the Year Vaccine.

Take a vaccine only for a new variant to come out. I'm gonna do this like video games. Wait until all of the expansions are released and just get the Game of the Year Vaccine.
I'm not taking any of their poison garbage no matter how long it's been out.

The Nu variant:soy:

Anyone genuinely surprised?

haven't given a fuk about covid in months :feelsokman:

doesnot matter,we are young people

I'm not taking any of their poison garbage no matter how long it's been out.
The poison is Covid. the vaccine has been administered billions of times. So unless you think 2 billion people are wrong, we'll you're wrong :feelskek:

The poison is Covid. the vaccine has been administered billions of times. So unless you think 2 billion people are wrong, we'll you're wrong :feelskek:
Billions of people ate donuts and oreos, but I'm not eating them.

Billions of people ate donuts and oreos, but I'm not eating them.
So all the billions who got vaccinated are gonna roll over and die? :feelskek: That's your conspiracy theory ?

So all the billions who got vaccinated are gonna roll over and die? :feelskek: That's your conspiracy theory ?
I hope not, but it's not out of the realm of possibility since they're being really creepy about forcing it on everyone. They've figured out the technology to make people nearly immortal, that's why they want to get rid of as much of the population they can so we don't over crowd the earth.

I hope not, but it's not out of the realm of possibility since they're being really creepy about forcing it on everyone. They've figured out the technology to make people nearly immortal, that's why they want to get rid of as much of the population they can so we don't over crowd the earth.
It would've been better if they killed the soys and cucks instead.

Then it would be like heaven on earth without those soycucks.
Yes because we inherited the earth. We are the true blood of kings. The silent kings tbh.

COVID-19 mutation is evolving thats bypassing mask-wearing and hand-washing in Texas.

"Trust the science"..."weeks to flatten the curve"..."vaccine passports are a conspiracy theory"...

I'm not trusting the vaccine still, the government concealed the information that was released mid-end 2019 about a possibly virus outbreak, they also delayed precautionary measures by not closing borders soonest as possible. the virus will never disappear now, and then the endless mutations similar to H1N1 and other colds.