Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News We're All Going To Die Of Monkeypox

Tel aviv is the faggiest city in the world.Lets hope it hits them hard

There are tranny hookers in India who try and touch you on the streets (if I'm on my scooter its possible) to ask for money. I'm going to start carrying pepper spray

There are tranny hookers in India who try and touch you on the streets (if I'm on my scooter its possible) to ask for money. I'm going to start carrying pepper spray
Uploaded video for entertainment? :feelshehe::yes:

Why can't they stop doing from ass to mouth with sheboon fesikh and animals?:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
If you were going to tell me ten years ago that the entire world was going to die of monkeyaids I wouldn't have believed you, but now parody is reality. :feelsclown::yes:

If you were going to tell me ten years ago that the entire world was going to die of monkeyaids I wouldn't have believed you, but now parody is reality. :feelsclown::yes:
We live in a globohomo clown world :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

We live in a globohomo clown world :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
EhAcVsE.gif

@Zer0/∞ - we have gay beggers who clap their hands in front of your vehicle and ask for money. Can you imagine the American leftwing hearing about this...?

"In curryland, gay people dress like trannies and have to beg in the streets"

MonkeyPox - The country can not handle it, or if the Western media making a big deal out of it. Hopefully it never becomes a thing.

Last edited:
plandemic that keeps on giving

Don't get too excited

Nothing ever happens bro. Although at this point I am sure that bill gates wants to kill us all. He was only non incel because he made a lot of money young and women were not rotted by feminism yet. But at the core he is still a edgy nerd.

D9861CB2 A21D 45D7 A1E4 7DB6D3D1D773

Nothing ever happens bro. Although at this point I am sure that bill gates wants to kill us all. He was only non incel because he made a lot of money young and women were not rotted by feminism yet. But at the core he is still a edgy nerd.

View attachment 616989
He's become a beacon of poo poo for SJWs, that's for damn sure.

This shit is caused by disgusting faggot sex. I think the government should stone all faggots

It only affects fags...

Don't worry about it

I don't have any friends irl, so I am not worried.