Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Went to the videogame store and saw a female hanging out with two of her loser male friends

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★
I will describe the men

They had severe acne, long hair, looked like they hadn't showered in months, had no muscle, and were only 5'8-9

Despite this, they had a 5/10 girl above their looksmatch hanging out with them. It couldn't have been their sister, because why would she be hanging out with them? It looked like she may have had some interest in gaming too. She dressed very goth like, so she has a bad relationship with her father, but that doesn't explain why she was friends with these dorks. You'd think she'd be spending time with Chad.

I genuinely don't understand why a girl would want to spend time with these cuckold losers instead of a sophisticated strong gentleman that has a sense of style and intelligence like myself.

Does anyone have any ideas?

They're beta orbiters. The difference between you and them is that they aren't blackpilled and they have zero self respect or dignity. Which are prerequisites to be a simp.

They're beta orbiters. The difference between you and them is that they aren't blackpilled and they have zero self respect or dignity. Which are prerequisites to be a simp.
I suspect this too, but I still don't understand why she's hanging out with them, when you'd think they would be hanging out with her (if you know what I mean)

You'd think she'd be spending time with Chad.
Chad won't talk about games, worship her or listen to her problems. Foids need constantly to talk about themselves to define themselves and need to vent all the times.

Why would a foid go to a videogame store ? Is she one of these e girls who pretend to be into gaming ?

Chad won't talk about games, worship her or listen to her problems. Foids need constantly to talk about themselves to define themselves and need to vent all the times.

this plus fact that chads have better things to do than spend time with stinky goth beckys and they are addicted to attention so without chad two simps can work

ovER when othER cels mog you irl

To a woman, ugly men can only ever be "friends" that she can hang out/have a meal with once in a while. (He's paying for all her expenses ofc) If you're sub-5, then probably not even that.

The position of Husband/Boyfriend is reserved for men 8/10 and above in the looks department.

I suspect this too, but I still don't understand why she's hanging out with them, when you'd think they would be hanging out with her (if you know what I mean)
Because some women still desire beta men for the purpose of validation, they will even say and do things to win over the affection of beta men, (other women make fun of them for this and call them "pick-mes") of course most of them would never actually have sex with them, however some women are desperate enough to get attention that they will give their beta orbiters a crumb of pussy here or there. This used to be more common before the internet since women can now get constant validation online removing the purpose of having real life beta-orbiters.

Last edited:
another reason to download cracked game versions

She’s leeching off of them for what they’re worth while she does the bare minimum but they don’t care because she’s a foid

These niggas are like jeffery from class of 09 but they don’t realise it they probably think they’re chad for getting (non sexual) female attention :lul:

:yes::yes::yes::yes:

modern foids often surround themselves with ugly perverted simps, enough that they become used to having them around

then they realize that they have ugly simps hanging around and whine about it

paradox of foids

they are meat shield too sacrifice in case of a stabbing. they also functions as wallets