Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Went to the store again, foid clerk smirked at me

• Thread starter Deleted member 33893
  • Start date
Deleted member 33893

Deleted member 33893

Self-banned
-
I bought 8 liters of the cheapest wine, a cheap frozen pizza, and 3 beers :feelsmage:

Because I always shop at the same place I usually encounter the same 3 foids so they must remember me by my appearance by now.
The moment she saw me she looked like she recognized me and then she looked at my items and let out a little laugh while her eyes showed that she's laughing under the mask.
That was followed by a few seconds of smirking.

It was then that I imagined punching her with full force. I am a pretty big guy and I used to punch a heavy boxing bag in spare time. I know that I will never resort to random acts of violence like these but I also like to think about what would happen. Most likely I would knock her out in one punch. Maybe I would even break her jaw and at least knock out a tooth or two.

Cheap alcohol and frozen pizza are incel trait purchases. You basically outed yourself.

I bought 8 liters of the cheapest wine, a cheap frozen pizza, and 3 beers :feelsmage:

Because I always shop at the same place I usually encounter the same 3 foids so they must remember me by my appearance by now.
The moment she saw me she looked like she recognized me and then she looked at my items and let out a little laugh while her eyes showed that she's laughing under the mask.

It was then that I imagined punching her with full force. I am a pretty big guy and I used to punch a heavy boxing bag in spare time. I know that I will never resort to random acts of violence like these but I also like to think about what would happen. Most likely I would knock her out in one punch. Maybe I would even break her jaw and at least knock out a tooth or two.
Call her a bitch next time you go there

I don’t know why you immediately go to the worst possible scenario. Maybe she’s laughing cauae you just do not give af and buy a bunch of alcohol. Most foids aren’t going to openly mock ugly people or lazy food prepping people.

Cheap alcohol and frozen pizza are incel trait purchases. You basically outed yourself.
Schizophrenic worldview where everyone knows everything about you through godlike pattern recognition.

2 cute trad looking foids waved at me today as I was driving out of my neighborhood. I think they were some sort of religious missionaries.

I don’t know why you immediately go to the worst possible scenario. Maybe she’s laughing cauae you just do not give af and buy a bunch of alcohol. Most foids aren’t going to openly mock ugly people or lazy food prepping people.

Schizophrenic worldview where everyone knows everything about you through godlike pattern recognition.
Cope. Retailwhores are the most vicious whores on this planet. Store clerks always treat me like a piece of shit

you should have asked her what was so funny tbh

next time complain about her unprofessional behavior to her manager. make a big scene and get her fired

Last edited:
i get deadpan stares from cashier foids, thats why i use self service checkout most of the time now.

that’s why whenever I used to buy stuff like that I ALWAYS used the self checkout, I knew they’d be judging me the whole time I would have to stand there as she did her job, too brutal.

I am a pretty big guy and I used to punch a heavy boxing bag in spare time. I know that I will never resort to random acts of violence like these but I also like to think about what would happen. Most likely I would knock her out in one punch. Maybe I would even break her jaw and at least knock out a tooth or two.
Weird flex but ok

When something like this happens I just stare at the foid for a few seconds with a pokerface.

If you did that, she would have realized that she made a mistake.

Frozen pizza and beer is based tough.

Stare back at her next time. Don't let foids get comfortable with disrespect. Earlier in the week while waiting in line one kept staring at me with an unpleasant look, till I stared back at her and didn't stop till she payed for her stuff and left.

When something like this happens I just stare at the foid for a few seconds with a pokerface.

If you did that, she would have realized that she made a mistake.

Frozen pizza and beer is based tough.
This.

What's wrong with buying frozen pizza and alcohol?

Rookie mistake. That's why I have my groceries delivered home and don't have to go through shit like that.

What's wrong with buying frozen pizza and alcohol?
If you have to ask, it's already too late.