Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Went to the soccer field at my college

Broly

Broly

fell in love with her brain
★★★★★
203d 20h 30m
So I played soccer with some guys there and it was warm but there was wind so it was alright. And I saw some females there who seemed to be college aged and I still stand by what I previously stated. Women this age are past prime and look old.

I’m 18 but it looked like they could be my mother. It was crazy. Fucking disgusting pigs should stay inside their homes so i shouldn’t have to see them.

Their bodies were built like shit too, I face mogged them and they had no ass and tits.

Unfortunately these trolls will still reproduce and continue the decline of humanity.

Pixycel

Pixycel

Run Morty! I just gave that nigga six dollars!
★★★★★
252d 1h 50m

The Grinch

The Grinch

He/him
★★★★
35d 17m
Based on the description of the ugly foids, you probably live in the US.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
92d 20h 58m
So I played soccer with some guys there and it was warm but there was wind so it was alright. And I saw some females there who seemed to be college aged and I still stand by what I previously stated. Women this age are past prime and look old.

I’m 18 but it looked like they could be my mother. It was crazy. Fucking disgusting pigs should stay inside their homes so i shouldn’t have to see them.

Their bodies were built like shit too, I face mogged them and they had no ass and tits.

Unfortunately these trolls will still reproduce and continue the decline of humanity.
Is it just me or do you mog everyone you see. Seems like it based on your posts jfl

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
92d 20h 58m
:feelswhat:

Have you not read my previous posts about the brutal heightmogs:feelsrope:
Yes, but you are facially not getting mogged it seems.