Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Went to the shops to buy some

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
>Be me
>Go for a 10 minute walk to the shops to buy some Protein Weetabix
>In 3 minutes, see 2 couples walking hand on hand.
>Near the shop I see a ~15 year old Chad walking with his hand firmly groping the ass of a foid older than him in a mini-skirt.
>Self-service checkout is closed
>Forced to go to foid cashier
>Entire transaction goes in silence
>I say "Thank you" but get given look of disgust
>Reminded yet again I'm ugly.

CEF84A5E 6655 4EEC 8CFA D1656E7F7AA7 1

No point for ugly males to even go outside tbhngl

Can't go a single day without being reminded what you're missing irl smh

No point for ugly males to even go outside tbhngl
I should have bought 3 packets instead of 2. Ill have to go again before i go back to Uni.

Can't go a single day without being reminded what you're missing irl smh
It was so natural to him. It's like he's been doing this for years. I wouldn't even know how to initiate hand holding yet alone touching their rear. There was another foid 3rd wheeling and she looked jealous.

Never say thank you to rosties.
Its second nature. Im way to high inhib and polite.

It is also a reminder that you cannot drive because you have to walk while every female can drive without any efforts whatsoever. This is extremly emasculating.
:cryfeels:

Utterly brutal. This subhuman life is too cruel upon us.

I think the worst experience is when you see her talking happily to the previous shopper then seeing her expression immediately change as you approach

It is also a reminder that you cannot drive because you have to walk while every female can drive without any efforts whatsoever. This is extremly emasculating.
Extremely brutal. I literally can't remember the last time I had to walk to a supermarket.

I used to be like that, but when I stopped I started to feel badass after each time I didn't say it.
I think the worst experience is when you see her talking happily to the previous shopper then seeing her expression immediately change as you approach
Just give her a bunch of grocery items, and tell her to return them because you don't want to get them any more.

View attachment 304824
I know this sounds bluepilled but because NPCs are inherently social creatures she expected you to at least make small talk/greet her as most normies do.
You shouldn’t have even said thank you. It would’ve been better if you stayed silent to really piss her off

I know this sounds bluepilled but because NPCs are inherently social creatures she expected you to at least make small talk/greet her as most normies do.
You shouldn’t have even said thank you. It would’ve been better if you stayed silent to really piss her off
She had no issues greeting the customer before me.
She had no issues greeting the customer before me.

I should have bought 3 packets instead of 2. Ill have to go again before i go back to Uni.

It was so natural to him. It's like he's been doing this for years. I wouldn't even know how to initiate hand holding yet alone touching their rear. There was another foid 3rd wheeling and she looked jealous.

:cryfeels:
He was like pic related

NC9VqRratbxeoVqaqPkvSDAm2oZt2jJHysdzZEiqh0EKxwOVO5sVWzX2yuLdj1tDIB14LqXXDKoDeXf3Ll54YnnQjhckkvCZUVK_bv0-_WhE2EV1zjNvDWPuB_II53ioP77Em3vq

>Be me
>Go for a 10 minute walk to the shops to buy some Protein Weetabix
>In 3 minutes, see 2 couples walking hand on hand.
>Near the shop I see a ~15 year old Chad walking with his hand firmly groping the ass of a foid older than him in a mini-skirt.

View attachment 304824
Can they still tell you're ugly wearing a face mask

Weetabix is disgusting ngl

Normies can't show basic respect for subhumans. It's pathetic to try to and live with normies, they have no empathy and would be glad if all subhumans vanished.

Isn't weetbix just cement?