Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Went to the park today, fucking kids would literally stop just to look at me

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Goin for a walk and then sat on a bench init

Btw I never do this and I'm never doing this again

Usually when I go for walks it's either at night or in da woods where I ain't gonna be crossing paths with anyone

But the park I went to was the one I went to as a kid so I wanted dat nostalgia ting init

So yeh 3 different fucking occasions where kids just blatantly started at me. I'm used to getting stared at but twas kids and it happened 3 times in half an hour

1. Girl with her mum, the girl turns her head whilst walking past and stares at me then suddenly comes to a halt and literally stands dead still just standing there frozen in awe at how ugly I am. The mum literally had to gain her attention so the kid would lose focus on me and catch up with her mum.

2. Two girls on bike turn there heads and look like they're about to fall of their bikes cuz of how interested they are in my subhumanity

3. U get the idea, similar thing to 2 happens again

I'm literally not fit enough to leave my house I'm so ugly. Imagine when I have to go out and get a job. When you reach a certain level of subhumanity you should be given tax so you don't have to work. The Jews don't want people to be happy tho unfortunately

Last edited:
Yep. I have children stare at me on many occasions. They don't have virtue signal filter developed so they are telling you how ugly you are that way. Some giggle behind my back as I pass them by.

Yep. I have children stare at me on many occasions. They don't have virtue signal filter developed so they are telling you how ugly you are that way. Some giggle behind my back as I pass them by.
Init. Kids are taught not to laugh at ppl for being disabled n all dat but it's fine for them to do it to someone cuz they b ugly

Init. Kids are taught not to laugh at ppl for being disabled n all dat but it's fine for them to do it to someone cuz they b ugly
Well ugly = disabled in a sense but I get what you are saying. Yes, the SOYciety is not stopped from destroying the psychic of ugly men. If they were, you could retaliate agains it and not be punished for it. Is that the case? No, absolutely not. It;s the other way around. Bullying is legal.

Well ugly = disabled in a sense but I get what you are saying. Yes, the SOYciety is not stopped from destroying the psychic of ugly men. If they were, you could retaliate agains it and not be punished for it. Is that the case? No, absolutely not. It;s the other way around. Bullying is legal.
It's always the victim of bullying that gets in trouble. My sibling was watching this TV show of a school with hidden cameras and this exact thing happened. And I've never seen the bully get in trouble irl.

In fact I've had the experience personally. I beat up a bully once for tormenting me for my looks for months and I got in trouble and he got in NONE. NO PUNISHMENT. Not even one detention, didn't even get told off. Nothing.

I hate people. I don't feel safe going outside.
People look at me, and I try to hide. "Oh, he looks sick", "What is wrong with this guy?".
It's brutal. Going outside is suicidefuel.
STOP LOOKING AT ME!

I hate people. I don't feel safe going outside.
People look at me, and I try to hide. "Oh, he looks sick", "What is wrong with this guy?".
It's brutal. Going outside is suicidefuel.
STOP LOOKING AT ME!
Looking is probably the worst. But comments and giggling is very bad too.

I am skinny. A couple was walking a dog together. The dog started shiffing me and walking after me, so I startet to run slowly from him (I hate dogs). The guy made a comment to his girlfriend that the dog probably thought I was a walking bone. At the time I didn't think too much of it but now that I think of it, I rage hard. One day I WILL kill a fucker who talks shit about my looks. In Assassin's Creed ofc.

If I was a soytear I'd reply that maybe you're just a shy Chad and those young females were staring at you because you were so uncommonly attractive.

We all know the truth and feel it though. :feelsbadman:

If I was a soytear I'd reply that maybe you're just a shy Chad and those young females were staring at you because you were so uncommonly attractive.

We all know the truth and feel it though. :feelsbadman:
They'll either say that, or that I'm paranoid, or that I should just ignore it and pick myself up by the bootstraps

Kids are the biggest reality check providers
Because a kid is innocent,he only moves by his instincts and isnt aware of any pills yet.

I don't know what happened but you seem to have been victim of what I call " the popular mind " ; normally parks are open for everybody but categories appropriate some spaces like couples, and families, According to Popular mind that have common people, a single man seen alone in a park looks weird, I think he's seen as deviant, pedo or rapist, it is thought by mothers and other narrow minded people like children, who have occupied those public spaces, in my case, I don't go any more in these places I feel there too uncomfortable As I have social phobia, I make sure there is nobody when I go for a walk

Last edited:
I basically live next to an escalator/ covered walkway. I was walking down it yesterday , and I had a cap on to cover most of my face, and deliberately keep my head down . I still noticed on 3 occassions noodlewhores looking up to stare at me or double take.
This is very suicide inducing for me, like I can't even hide it

This might sound like a weird cope, but literally ignore everyone. Just walk past them and don't even look back at them. Focus on where you're going, rather than what those around you are doing.

you are a greek god, thats why they stopped to admire your looks and power

This might sound like a weird cope, but literally ignore everyone. Just walk past them and don't even look back at them. Focus on where you're going, rather than what those around you are doing.
I am
you are a greek god, thats why they stopped to admire your looks and power
That is a possibility