Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Went To The Mermaid Parade Today, It Was a Nightmare.

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
I went to the Mermaid Parade here in Coney Island. It was packed, Beautiful young girls everywhere, but close up, since everyone was packed together. It's like shoving food in front of someone's face, when they've never eaten. I had to leave - and fast. Going back to my train was difficult, as people kept coming out. I can't tell you how upset I was.

151009151222-05-famous-mermaids-exlarge-169.jpg

I'm not saying DON'T fuck her, but I don't know if I'd be so overcome with sexual urge that I'd have to leave.

I'm not saying DON'T fuck her, but I don't know if I'd be so overcome with sexual urge that I'd have to leave.
I was really overcome with sexual urge - so I had to leave - and quick.
I can't tell you how bad I feel.
This is why I go around bashing unwed mothers.

mermaid gf>lolis

I was really overcome with sexual urge - so I had to leave - and quick.

> Overcome with sexual urge just from the sight of bikini clad women
> Refused to pay for sex for decades making you a permavirgin

Yeah dude makes perfect sense

@NEETAndTidy was the last larp to be revealed, you will be one of the next ones, your entire profile has always seemed like a larp gimmick and the more you post the more inconsistencies and logical flaws start to pop up

You always shift from - "the urge is so strong I have to do X" to "the urge isn't that bad, no need to pay for it", you contradict yourself a lot, if just seeing women in bikinis was enough to trouble you in your 50's when your libido is significantly lower than it was before, there's no way that over decades of urges like this that were significantly stronger you wouldn't have paid for sex already (unless you are just a masochist)

what the fuck is a mermaid parade? is it just like it sounds?

just go to a mermaid parade br0, JFL that seems like pure hell