Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Went to the mall

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
The amount of blonde stacies teheeing was too damn high,we cant even buy some clothes in peace.
Also as i was in the register the stacylite cashier didnt even talk to me and gave the change up in the desk so i had to pick them with 1 hand so she didnt have to touch my hand jfl

Piss in ur local mall and run. The Stench Will drive Anyone away

Yeah that's why I stopped shopping at shops/malls, the Stacey cashiers are so rude and the looks of disgust are another thing. I always shop for clothes online.

the mall near me is empty and dying. I don't go though since all the shops are closed so even though there are no stacies and Chads there its still useless.

Email the store manager a complaint about her. Do it from a female-sounding email, mention how she was laughing on her phone and told you to wait.

She will get spoken to about it, it will make her hate her manager a little more, poison their working relationship. She'll start to hate that job.

Yeah that's why I stopped shopping at shops/malls, the Stacey cashiers are so rude and the looks of disgust are another thing. I always shop for clothes online.
Smart move.
Email the store manager a complaint about her. Do it from a female-sounding email, mention how she was laughing on her phone and told you to wait.

She will get spoken to about it, it will make her hate her manager a little more, poison their working relationship. She'll start to hate that job.
That´s a good idea.
Piss in ur local mall and run. The Stench Will drive Anyone away
Spray them with rotten orange juice.
Makes their day juucierrr

and gave the change up in the desk so i had to pick them with 1 hand so she didnt have to touch my hand
I hate when that happens, it´s so obvious that it´s because they want to avoid physical contact.

gave the change up in the desk so i had to pick them with 1 hand so she didnt have to touch my hand jfl
can relate. i fucking hate foid cashiers

i wouldnt be able to cope

Truecels buy their clothes online to avoid having to interact with checkoutsluts