Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Went to the GP and they told me to meditate

misterbean9

misterbean9

Laws are made to protect good-looking people
-
So someone in their 20's who has never had a job, literally fucking so bad at everything, shit at everything. Useless as fuck, brain damaged. They fucking tell me to meditate, isn't this illegal/I can sue them for this shitty advice since it isn't medical? imagine if I go off and try kill myself? They could get in trouble for medical negligence? I bet if I was a foid or a chad who was 'depressed' wah wah my boyfriend/girlfriend leave me wah wah, I bet then they would give me hard benzos 100mg a day, but no, little ugly craniofacially deformed incel who is bad at everything, just meditate boyo :) FUCK

So someone in their 20's who has never had a job, literally fucking so bad at everything, shit at everything. Useless as fuck, brain damaged. They fucking tell me to meditate, isn't this illegal/I can sue them for this shitty advice since it isn't medical? imagine if I go off and try kill myself? They could get in trouble for medical negligence? I bet if I was a foid or a chad who was 'depressed' wah wah my boyfriend/girlfriend leave me wah wah, I bet then they would give me hard benzos 100mg a day, but no, little ugly craniofacially deformed incel who is bad at everything, just meditate boyo :) FUCK
@rightfulcel thoughts?

just meditate br0
wtf, how does someone like that eve get a medical license

What in the fuck. That’s crazy tbh.

must have been a foid who got the job by sucking cock, explains why so stupid yet a doctor (diversity hire)
(Little bit OT)
I went to a foid Licensed psychologist once (not a medical doctor, ik) for my depression, anxiety, and ADD because I got diagnosed with all three by a doctor, therefore, I was looking for psychotherapy on top of medication.
Literally, the advice that she gave me was so fucking bad that it made me question how she got a license in the first place.
I felt like I was in fucking preschool again getting taught a lecture about how to say the ABC's JFL.

Last edited:
(Little bit OT)
I went to a foid Licensed psychologist once (not a medical doctor, ik) for my depression, anxiety, and ADD because I got diagnosed with all three by a doctor, therefore, I was looking for psychotherapy on top of medication.
Literally, the advice that she gave me was so fucking bad that it made me question how she got a license in the first place.
I felt like I was in fucking preschool again getting taught a lecture about how to say the ABC's JFL.
w*men should not be allowed into such professions where they may potentially end a life with a bad prescription. we dont allow children to be doctors, so why allow foidds?

Next week they will tell you to shower.

Meanwhile stacy gets 100mg of benzos just cause her 55th boyfriend broke up with her and she feels a bit sad, fucking ridiculous.

I have been to a female GP who literally googled my symptoms in front of me. Society thinks I'm too much of a retard to give me a chance at a decent job without a degree but a bitch that just looks shit up on webmd is a doctor jfl.

Probably afraid of the feds coming after them if they are thought to be prescribing painkillers/narcotics too "liberally".

Yet if you were some famous foid you could have your very own personal physician and designer drugs to choose from.

Fuck this Jew Clown World.