Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Went to the asian restaurant alone

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Today was the first time i went to an asian restaurant alone. It was a rather good experience until i came home. My brothers GF was in the kitchen and i told her about how the food was all greasy and i got really full. The absolute first thing she said/asked me was "with who did you went there?" i answered proudly "alone" and she remained silent, probably annoyed by my answer. She already know i don't have any friends, then why would she ask such a thing? Does she think i'm some kind of slayer who finds a GF every weekend who takes foids to restaurants or is her intention to get me angry or feel pathetic because she knows the truth?

Sounds like a strange thing to get annoyed over

Why would she even ask who you went to go eat with? Why not ask about your eating experience? I swear femoids are retarded

Well people who remain silent and don't have anything else to add are probably annoyed in one way or another. She is a a very extrovert social person.

Well people who remain silent and don't have anything else to add are probably annoyed in one way or another. She is a a very extrovert social person.
nah, she just probably didn't know wtf to say. Happens

Foids can't imagine eating by themselves. I remember working at a restaurant the foids would always say that they could never eat alone at a restaurant and that they would rather go hungry than eat by themselves. Most foids are extroverted and insecure so they can't bring themselves to do things by themselves because they think it says something about them.

You should have complained about the food quality just to piss her , she said that to triggered you, but don't mind her, she is just another slut.

Foids can't imagine eating by themselves. I remember working at a restaurant the foids would always say that they could never eat alone at a restaurant and that they would rather go hungry than eat by themselves. Most foids are extroverted and insecure so they can't bring themselves to do things by themselves because they think it says something about them.
Indeed. I never in my life saw an alone foid eating at a restaurant or at a cafe.

Indeed. I never in my life saw an alone foid eating at a restaurant or at a cafe.
The only female I know who does it is my mom who is unusually introverted for a female.

i rather eat alone. i don't want to compromise on where to eat and i don't want to keep up meaningless conversation.

Today was the first time i went to an asian restaurant alone. It was a rather good experience until i came home. My brothers GF was in the kitchen and i told her about how the food was all greasy and i got really full. The absolute first thing she said/asked me was "with who did you went there?" i answered proudly "alone" and she remained silent, probably annoyed by my answer. She already know i don't have any friends, then why would she ask such a thing? Does she think i'm some kind of slayer who finds a GF every weekend who takes foids to restaurants or is her intention to get me angry or feel pathetic because she knows the truth?
Why would she even ask who you went to go eat with? Why not ask about your eating experience? I swear femoids are retarded
NPC behaviour, they can't comprehend the involuntary solitude that we suffer.

I eat alone everyday

I hate eating in company. I don't want people to look at me while eating. Ideally, I'm just sitting in my underwear in front of the PC while eating with the blinders down.

tbh she's probably just trying to be polite to you (only because of your brother of course)

She was in awe of your low inhib eating adventure. Smash that pussy :chad:
Nah she thinks i'm a creep sort of, she finds it funny and strange that i live in the garage. She probably thinks i fap in the garage, that's why she never visits me. She once said to me that i should find an older women with alot of "experience" I'm already getting kind of old myself.

You should've went straight to your room or battle station instead of trying to converse w a foid out of your league