Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Went to pool

Harvey Weincel

Harvey Weincel

Recruit
★★
they wouldnt let me into pool w swim shirt on. literal discrimination. so i left... didnt wanna get mogged. what is this world coming to?

i dont even go to them cause i dont want people to see my underweight incel body

i dont even go to them cause i dont want people to see my underweight incel body

Sometimes you can hideout in the hot tub. Getting framemogged by literal girls is brutal.

>being confident enough to undress in front of dozens of normies and foids

You must not be a Quasimodocel.

They just made that rule up on the spot to keep you out

People back in the day had the right idea
ba836a73b82305ce7a637d8fa5b8f395.jpg

i have 11 year old girl tier frame

I'm being completely genuine when I give you my condolences. It seems like every day now there are middle school age foids walking around with their parents that are bigger and taller than me. Somebody please check the trends for US averages because I swear it's inflating.

I think I would be more self conscious with a shirt on in the pool than with it off and revealing my subhuman incel body. Because with it on, not only do people know your body is shit. But it also reveals a deeper insecurity. Everyone knows why you are swimming with a shirt on :lul:

I just avoid pools altogether. It has legit been years since I've swam.

When I was on vacation I just went in pool at night when nobody was there.