Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Went to outside

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I went to outside,and man,almost every guy I saw on the street was fucking slayer. someone end my life please. they were tall with good jawline and hunter eyes. wtf ? why everyone except me is good looking

going outside is always a bad idea bro

stay indoors and LDAR

>Going outside as an incel

I went to outside,and man,almost every guy I saw on the street was fucking slayer. someone end my life please. they were tall with good jawline and hunter eyes. wtf ? why everyone except me is good looking

i see plenty of lonely uggos outside. dont exaggerate. you have friends, you are 6'0 tall and you used to bully kids. you cant be the ugliest. no one here is the ugliest. you are just one of many ugly guys, if you are ugly at all.

i see plenty of lonely uggos outside. dont exaggerate. you have friends, you are 6'0 tall and you used to bully kids. you cant be the ugliest. no one here is the ugliest. you are just one of many ugly guys, if you are ugly at all.
it is not exaggerating. everyone I saw on the street was mogging me and not even chadlite,all of them were chads lmao
Stay with us and enjoy the stream later on today man.
I will be there bro

can u elab on this im interested

he posted a thread once where he wrote something like there was a short kid i used to bully at my school. this guys bullied a kid at school.

it is not exaggerating. everyone I saw on the street was mogging me and not even chadlite,all of them were chads lmao

everyone is chad except you.

he posted a thread once where he wrote something like there was a short kid i used to bully at my school. this guys bullied a kid at school.
thats not cool :(

everyone is chad except you.
yeah i was asshole making trouble with everyone
but there is a couple of times I saved a manlet and a fatcel from bullies

That's why LDARing is the best option.