Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Went to optician to get new glasses

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
Not only my eyesight worsened significantly but I couldn’t find right glasses, I looked absolutely dogshit in every single one the assistant offered. The ones I choose look even worse than my current ones (typical virgin glasses) on me and I spent most of my savings on them. I want to die now.

How am I suppose to live like this? Every day is a struggle I feel like Job from the Bible god sends new challenges every day to rob me of my sanity, slowly but he destroys my psyche. I don’t get it why is it that way, so many bad things statistically shouldn’t happen to one person.
Maybe law of attraction is real shit, one negative expierence increases chances of another happening to you.

I also called to get a visit for eye contacts even though I look worse without my glasses on. Fuck this earth if I look like retard anyways what’s the point of trying I will look as bad as possible I only want to get comfortable now.

Damn thats brutal ngl

Damn thats brutal ngl
Yeah it is my brother on Tuesday they will be ready I dread that day. My mother will ask me how I look in them and I will have to wear those stupid fucking glasses she always has some stupid comment or say I bet she will say they look worse than previous ones and I wasted a lot of money. Which is true. I have tears in my eyes because of it. I’m going to gym right now it’s 3 am but I just woke up and can’t stay in my room it’s too depressing I haven’t cleaned in a month clothes, garbage and dishes everywhere. Fuck my life.

I don't need glasses tnh

just get contacts if you can afford them.
I’m getting them but I already paid for the glasses, about 3/4 of my savings I’m poor as fuck bro.
This is no life. After my finals I will have to find a job literally the next day, no rest for the wicked as they say. Ugly people should work the day they finish school for maximizing profit out of them. I will serve the jew what other choice I have. Checkmate they won.
I don't need glasses tnh
Brag

Also my fucking nose is gigantic why does it have to be that way god damn it i need an operation but I will have to work exactly 13 months to get it JFL

Time to find the nearest rope
full

Time to find the nearest rope
full
It really is, day after day I’m considering it more seriously.
I’m just scared of nothingness beyond the death. And the world continuing like if nothing happened. Truly terrifying.