Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Went to NYC and got hit by the demographic pill

W

willystroker

Captain
★★★★
I've more or less been a shut-in suburbcel my entire life and only ever been to my local city, which is basically a giant ghetto, to go to the shitty commuter college there. That was the last time I was surrounded by young people on a daily basis, and I almost started to make friends (with other STEMcels) there until corona-chan put an end to it. Since then everywhere I go I see mostly boomers, some middle aged people, and then some teenagers from the local high school. I almost never see 20-somethings around here, especially foids. I figure a lot of them are concentrated on the college campus but how can nearly every single one be including those in their mid 20s-early 30s?

I got a wake up call last week when I went to NYC. It was baffling not only to see so many people in one place but so many young people. Definitely a majority of people I saw in the streets were in their 20s and 30s. And so many young foids I couldn't believe it. With so many stores and things to do and people to meet in walking distance I can understand why all the young foids from the rest of the country flock to that city, it must be like a mecca to them.

Also noticed a fuck ton of asians and spics and various other ethnics. Blacks were quite lacking which I found surprising. I suspect that the city has been gentrified to the point that many blacks can no longer afford to live there while ethnics from wealthy families have taken over. And hardly saw any ricecels. 90%+ of asian guys MOG'd me to hell and back. Majority of them were good-looking, stylish and at least medium height (less so the jungle gooks). There were even many asian girls almost as tall as me.

And all of them were either with a girl or a friend group. And a lot of mixed race couples with what seemed a nearly equal distribute of white and ethnic guys in them. it definitely makes me question the JBW and deathnic narrative many of you parrot. Then again the ricecels and other subhuman ethnics are probably hiding away just like us whitecels, Perhaps the ethnics from wealthy families that can afford to send them to NYC are much less subhuman.

Definitely made me realize how disadvantageous not living in a major city is for social life in general. I'm not gonna lie, if I were 18 again I would probably move there and try to have fun and ascend. But by now the agepill has hit me hard enough it would be a futile endeavor.

The turd world

Definitely made me realize how disadvantageous not living in a major city is for social life in general. I'm not gonna lie, if I were 18 again I would probably move there and try to have fun and ascend. But by now the agepill has hit me hard enough it would be a futile endeavor.
and yet, trying to ascend and get a date in a big city is still horrible and basically impossible, even though allegedly all the women are moving there and leaving villages and small towns behind that are mostly populated by males

one of the "paradoxes" of modern living for men, which is no paradox at all, hypergamy is so powerful now that it can overcome any odds and any statistic

As as lifelong NYC resident, NYC is jbw central.You are delusional. Take the "whites are the default race" goggles off

I've more or less been a shut-in suburbcel my entire life and only ever been to my local city, which is basically a giant ghetto, to go to the shitty commuter college there. That was the last time I was surrounded by young people on a daily basis, and I almost started to make friends (with other STEMcels) there until corona-chan put an end to it. Since then everywhere I go I see mostly boomers, some middle aged people, and then some teenagers from the local high school. I almost never see 20-somethings around here, especially foids. I figure a lot of them are concentrated on the college campus but how can nearly every single one be including those in their mid 20s-early 30s?

I got a wake up call last week when I went to NYC. It was baffling not only to see so many people in one place but so many young people. Definitely a majority of people I saw in the streets were in their 20s and 30s. And so many young foids I couldn't believe it. With so many stores and things to do and people to meet in walking distance I can understand why all the young foids from the rest of the country flock to that city, it must be like a mecca to them.

Also noticed a fuck ton of asians and spics and various other ethnics. Blacks were quite lacking which I found surprising. I suspect that the city has been gentrified to the point that many blacks can no longer afford to live there while ethnics from wealthy families have taken over. And hardly saw any ricecels. 90%+ of asian guys MOG'd me to hell and back. Majority of them were good-looking, stylish and at least medium height (less so the jungle gooks). There were even many asian girls almost as tall as me.

And all of them were either with a girl or a friend group. And a lot of mixed race couples with what seemed a nearly equal distribute of white and ethnic guys in them. it definitely makes me question the JBW and deathnic narrative many of you parrot. Then again the ricecels and other subhuman ethnics are probably hiding away just like us whitecels, Perhaps the ethnics from wealthy families that can afford to send them to NYC are much less subhuman.

Racepill has always been a low iq cope to some extent. But thinking you will have a great social life in a city is cope. I used to be surrounded by people who wanted nothing to do with me, which made it even more brutal.

and yet, trying to ascend and get a date in a big city is still horrible and basically impossible, even though allegedly all the women are moving there and leaving villages and small towns behind that are mostly populated by males

one of the "paradoxes" of modern living for men, which is no paradox at all, hypergamy is so powerful now that it can overcome any odds and any statistic
No doubting that, the couples I did see were mostly very young and at least decent looking whether ethnic or not. The few people I saw walking alone tended to be nerdy looking ricecels or old looking baldcels. But hell at least there are opportunities there. There's the ability to approach people. And even if women are still picky they're decent looking women. In my bumfuck town you'll see normies SIMPing over landwhales and single mothers due to how few women are left.

I have no interest in visiting Jew York City.

But thinking you will have a great social life in a city is cope. I used to be surrounded by people who wanted nothing to do with me, which made it even more brutal.
That's true I wouldn't want to live there now, seeing all the people having fun only made me feel worse.

Sig lowriderhitler ENHANCED

No doubting that, the couples I did see were mostly very young and at least decent looking whether ethnic or not. The few people I saw walking alone tended to be nerdy looking ricecels or old looking baldcels. But hell at least there are opportunities there. There's the ability to approach people. And even if women are still picky they're decent looking women. In my bumfuck town you'll see normies SIMPing over landwhales and single mothers due to how few women are left.
yeah, i haven't been able to do anything in a big city but you never know until you're there, good luck

yeah, i haven't been able to do anything in a big city but you never know until you're there, good luck
I said I'm not going back there since it's already ogre for me. But I think if one wants to looksmax and have best chance of success then a big city is the ideal place.

I'm assuming London is the cold less friendly version of NYC :feelshaha: No point trying to talk to people over here.

Grew up in NYC, left as an adult, hope that shithole gets nuked to oblivion (in Fallout 5)
I can understand why, aside from the social aspect it looks like a nightmare to live in. Constantly surrounded by people, have to drain your wallet on a daily basis, there's a weird smell everywhere, etc. But young foids don't care about that they just want maximum access to shopping and partying and office jobs that they can show off to their friends.

It's also one of the jewish capitals of the world, so you can imagine how that affects day-to-day life kek
On the bright side the jews are surrounded by ethnics who hate them hence all those headlines about "rise in anti-semitic hate crimes"

young foids don't care about that they just want maximum access to shopping and partying and office jobs that they can show off to their friends
The Capitals and Centers of Power of the Modern western world is ideologically and socially built and run for this purpose and this purpose alone. The lgbtq+ and trans women nightmare we are seeing now is the logically conclusion to this.

how old r u? maybe u have time left to move

how old r u? maybe u have time left to move
I'm almost 26 but look 10+ years older due to norwood reaper and bad skin. In any case I don't really want to move there, as a soon to be oldcel who has lost the ability to feel, it would be pointless, I'll just continue to LDAR in my mom's basement :feelsjuice:

Foids are getting better paying jobs then men now so they can afford to move to big cities and fuck chads

I'm almost 26 but look 10+ years older due to norwood reaper and bad skin. In any case I don't really want to move there, as a soon to be oldcel who has lost the ability to feel, it would be pointless, I'll just continue to LDAR in my mom's basement :feelsjuice:
Me too :(

Meh don't think big cities offer that many opportunities for a sub5 ogre. Foids who move there generally go full degenerate since they've no relatives/close friends who can judge their behavior and usually just aim to gobble as much Chad's semen as possible.
On the other hand smaller communities should theoretically keep degeneracy somewhat in place and push women to seek more stable partners without fucking around. Of course with widespread Internet that difference between big/small communities is long gone but that just means that customs of the former now also apply to the latter

On the other hand smaller communities should theoretically keep degeneracy somewhat in place and push women to seek more stable partners without fucking around.
The problem I was trying to allude to is that there are very few young women (and young people in general but especially women) left outside of the big cities, since nearly all of them leave after high school. And the few who remain end up staying with their boyfriend from high school. That's why I think the only chance for a sub-5 is in high school. But as you said, social media may have changed that since even teenagers are now fully exposed to the degeneracy of the world,

Pretty corret, cities are essentially tinder central meaning foids havee chad dick on demand at higher rates than LITERALLY any place in the world, it has the most foids but the fiercest competition so trucels will still have less of a chance and get mogged more often

As as lifelong NYC resident, NYC is jbw central.You are delusional. Take the "whites are the default race" goggles off
I bet he’s the type of guy that thinks Manhattan is the only borough in New York City.

Used to live in that disgusting cesspool. Nasty ass city. glad I fucking left