Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Went to my younger brother's wedding...

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
My younger brother (28) got married to his high school sweetheart this Saturday. Him and his now wife are both Medical Doctors who live in a huge apartment in the centre of town. Meanwhile, I'm a 30 year old mentally ill NEET who still lives at home.

My brother has always been better looking at me, having had girlfriends since kindergarten. He's a bit shorter than me (but that's no consolation prize).

The wedding party was humiliating. The bride and groom's friends, 20-something attractive couples who were lawyers, doctors and engineers having a jolly old time. Thankfully, I was placed at the geriatric table when dinner time came around. I later went for several walks just to get away from the festivities.

Obviously I love my brother and I'm happy for his success and marriage, but it seems all the good genes concentrated on him.

It's over.

Success is so relative it's hard to define. The ultimate winner is the man born into wealth and good looks. Not the doctor who slaves away to pay off their student loans.

Brutal reality man