Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

went to my university therapist the other day

I

incellooksmaxer

Banned
-
she just transferred me to a counsellor which has a 6 week waiting list.

what

Therapy is stupid.

some annoying female tried to talk with me in the waiting room, probably doing one of those youtube videos memes where you have to talk to 2 new people a day. I just replied with one word answers and looked outside the window, I had been drinking all night and coulnt be bothered to deal with her.

You're probably in a waitlist behind 200 college-aged roasties suffering from "psychological troubles" from being "raped" (i.e. fucked a sub7/10) or from being lonely (i.e. little attention form chad, hasn't had sex in 5 weeks).

You're probably in a waitlist behind 200 college-aged roasties suffering from "psychological troubles" from being "raped" (i.e. fucked a sub7/10) or from being lonely (i.e. little attention form chad, hasn't had sex in 5 weeks).

Kek. Well said.

i told her before that i kept dreaming a scientist told me i had MAOA levels.

That can help. Seek a doc., psychiatrist.
wont prescribe me anything because of overdose and I admitted to using LSD, Speed, Xanax, weed and some other drugs in the past week or two when I had overdosed and when I went in to complain about back pain she locked at my records and just said no.

wont prescribe me anything because of overdose and I admitted to using LSD, Speed, Xanax, weed and some other drugs in the past week or two when I had overdosed and when I went in to complain about back pain she locked at my records and just said no.

You're SOL.

You can't simply self medicate like that.
you can tbh you dont need anti depressants you just need LSD and MDMA. When I used to do LSD and MDMA I was the happiest i had ever been because I felt like I could conquer the world and talk to anyone, and also I never stopped to see how beautiful the world is

i was sent to my uni counselor after telling them i wanted to drop out, pressed into admitting I was suicidal and she tried to make me fill out a "safety plan". never went back

you can tbh you dont need anti depressants you just need LSD and MDMA. When I used to do LSD and MDMA I was the happiest i had ever been because I felt like I could conquer the world and talk to anyone, and also I never stopped to see how beautiful the world is

Yeah, that's not going to be a good plan.

Just blackpill them to oblivion.

i was sent to my uni counselor after telling them i wanted to drop out, pressed into admitting I was suicidal and she tried to make me fill out a "safety plan". never went back
I've spent probably half my time in therapy filling out safety plans. Just fucking LOL @ therapy.

thats fkn sick