Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Went to my first A.A meeting today.

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
As you guys know I'm in rehab for the next 9 weeks, they've been banging onto me about A.A, drug counsellors, relapse prevention etc, and just about every other fucking piece of shit course you can think of.

I mainly just lie in my comfy bed all day and watch my tablet, I'm happy like this and enjoying actually having comfort and not lying in a freezing cold crackden kitchen. Plus I'm decrepit and almost crippled from alcohol abuse, and still recovering from kidney failure, so I'm not fit for fuck all and better staying outta the way.

But to throw them a bone and to shut them up and keep them off my back, I said I'd give A.A a try. It wasn't too bad, was only 4 of us there, I basically let them do all the talking. We had to read from this big book, like the size of a Bible, called "The Big Book." Apparently it's what they give everyone at A.A and they follow this thing to the script, as it was wrote in the 1930's it's actually like a Bible with all the religious stuff. I read one passage and spouted the usual clichèd bullshit afterwards about needing to find inner strength etc.

I don't for one second believe in A.A or expect it to be of any benefit to me whatsoever, my minds already made up not to drink ever again because I don't wanna die in agony. If it keeps them off my back though then I'm happy to go every week and nod in all right places, it's worth it for some peace and quiet.

Oh, here's the "Big Book" they give you:

20200111 184122

Can some of us UKcels get together and send you a care package or anything? I hesitate to ask because of the risks of doxxing, but even the fucking lowest of the low cucktears simp couldn't find it in their soul to fuck with a dying alcoholic.

Maybe you can do an amazon wishlist type thing and get stuff delivered to the ward, might be more anonymous and safer. Hit me up with a PM or sort out a wishlist or whatever and let me know, I will try and get you some stuff to make life comfy as possible.

Im guessing something like some comfy headphones so you can watch films on your tablet without disturbing other patients, some underpants, food snacks, ebooks or irl books (to give your eyes a rest from a screen).

:feelsXmas:

I started taking antabus today.
Hope I can keep myself from drinking :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Can some of us UKcels get together and send you a care package or anything? I hesitate to ask because of the risks of doxxing, but even the fucking lowest of the low cucktears simp couldn't find it in their soul to fuck with a dying alcoholic.

Maybe you can do an amazon wishlist type thing and get stuff delivered to the ward, might be more anonymous and safer. Hit me up with a PM or sort out a wishlist or whatever and let me know, I will try and get you some stuff to make life comfy as possible.

Im guessing something like some comfy headphones so you can watch films on your tablet without disturbing other patients, some underpants, food snacks, ebooks or irl books (to give your eyes a rest from a screen).

:feelsXmas:
really nice of you, man... quoting Stockpile Thomas
"You have a heart of gold. Don't let them (holes, numales and soycucks) take it from you."

and OP, I really enjoy your posts... hope you're doing well, or as well as you can be. Stay strong, bro!