Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting went to mall again, it was suicidefuel

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
feel like shit man, ngl

everywhere I look around I saw normies couples, literally everywhere. It was not only white dudes mogging me brutally, I saw quite a few ethnics with gfs as well, for god sake I even saw a balding rice with his wife and kids.

I really don't know what is so fucking damn wrong with my looks that make me so fucking nasty to these foids, I know I am ugly but I am THAT ugly?

When I came home I just ended up seeing my 13yo neighbor with his gf sitting on a sidewalk doing the typical couple thing, enjoying this milestone in his life. Fuck that man, I'm a fucking grown up adult and I still struggle to socialize with people, I still have a hard time talking loud enough to be heard. Never had a gf, only thing I got in my teen years was a whole collection of mental illnesses and traumas, a human failure. I genuinely felt like dying.

Last edited:
teenlovepill strikes again

I once was on a class trip. We went to a mall, me and an Albanian chad walked around together, he was a cool guy and treated me like a normal human being. As I saw a reflection of me standing next to him in the mirror it all made sense to me.

My entire life, everything that ever happened to me was suddenly crystal clear. It was a brutal, tough pill to swallow, but ultimately it saved me from further humiliation. I never accepted my place in life. But I do know that it is over.

damn brutal.

part of the reason why i don't leave the house

feel like shit man, ngl

everywhere I look around I saw normies couples, literally everywhere. It was not only white dudes mogging me brutally, I saw quite a few ethnics with gfs as well, for god sake I even saw a balding rice with his wife and kids.

I really don't know what is so fucking damn wrong with my looks that make me so fucking nasty to these foids, I know I am ugly but I am THAT ugly?

When I came home I just ended up seeing my 13yo neighbor with his gf sitting on a sidewalk doing the typical couple thing, enjoying this milestone in his life. Fuck that man, I'm a fucking grown up adult and I still struggle to socialize with people, I still have a hard time talking loud enough to be heard. Never had a gf, only thing I got in my teen years was a whole collection of mental illnesses and traumas, a human failure. I genuinely felt like dying.
Are you from RJ? What shopping?

i feel you, i avoid malls like the plague

I once was on a class trip. We went to a mall, me and an Albanian chad walked around together, he was a cool guy and treated me like a normal human being. As I saw a reflection of me standing next to him in the mirror it all made sense to me.

My entire life, everything that ever happened to me was suddenly crystal clear. It was a brutal, tough pill to swallow, but ultimately it saved me from further humiliation. I never accepted my place in life. But I do know that it is over.
I fucking hate how malls have mirrors everywhere

but yeah man I feel you on that, it must be some kind of instinct (well coping can be considered one) so we're never really willing to accept our place. When I was going home I remembered all the oldcels I've seen posting here, I bet that just like me even though they were lonely all the time it never really crossed their minds that they'd reach that age without getting nothing. You just don't imagine you're going to be one of "those guys" and then you wake up 10, 15 years later living the same life.

Are you from RJ? What shopping?
thank god no jfl but I don't want to dox myself anyways

feel like shit man, ngl

Everyone looked at me being a subhuman, they know I'm a kike so they hate me even with a mask.

I fucking hate how malls have mirrors everywhere

but yeah man I feel you on that, it must be some kind of instinct (well coping can be considered one) so we're never really willing to accept our place. When I was going home I remembered all the oldcels I've seen posting here, I bet that just like me even though they were lonely all the time it never really crossed their minds that they'd reach that age without getting nothing. You just don't imagine you're going to be one of "those guys" and then you wake up 10, 15 years later living the same life.

thank god no jfl but I don't want to dox myself anyways
I understand, but if you are from south or southeast, then its normal to be mogged. But if you are mogged in north or northeast, then its giga brutal

"You're not entitled to a normal life with a loving loyal girlfriend inkwell"  :soy::soy:

feel like shit man, ngl

Mogged by teens is what I get every time I see teen couples together. It's like watching a painful death (mine) in real time with zero warning.

Well why did you go to the mall in the first place?
Its normie/foid/chad territory, no ugly subhuman should ever venture there because its guaranteed that you will get mogged by couples and guys better looking than you.

Brutal. This is why i hate shoppings.

This shit makes my blood boil but normies and boomers tell us to improve oursellf and relationships are overrated these are the same people that were in relationships in their teens

I do all shopping on the working days, preferably mondays. It all will be empty. The movie halls will be empty. There's no queue anywhere.

This world is super brutal. Big reason I avoid going outside where couples are. Too brutal

if you leave the house as an incel, you're gonna have a bad time

@gymletethnicel went to a mall in the summer too remember?

This

Attachments

• The-second-plane-flies-in-001.jpg
    The-second-plane-flies-in-001.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 13
Saturday is the worst fucking day as an incel, ppl everywhere, just stay home.

Well why did you go to the mall in the first place?
Its normie/foid/chad territory, no ugly subhuman should ever venture there because its guaranteed that you will get mogged by couples and guys better looking than you.
it was a mate's birthday so we went out to eat something

brutal and relatable, every time I see my reflection in die inside

brutal and relatable, every time I see my reflection in die inside
It's especially bad when you're standing next to someone attractive. Honestly being a Chad is life. If you're not a Chad or at least a Normie, your life is guaranteed to be nothing but misery.

It's especially bad when you're standing next to someone attractive. Honestly being a Chad is life. If you're not a Chad or at least a Normie, your life is guaranteed to be nothing but misery.
I would like at least to look like a grownup, to be face to face when I talk to someone and not this abomination which is neither a kid or a man.

I would like at least to look like a grownup, to be face to face when I talk to someone and not this abomination which is neither a kid or a man.
I feel that. People still guess I'm a teenager and I'm approaching my mid-twenties. Honestly there are so many manchildlets out there, grown men who look like little boys... estrogen levels are rising.

on top of being ugly i am also socially inept and a diagnosed autistic i don't look like a bubbly happy NT faggot when i go outside like most low tier normies appear, years of rejections and bullying has completely devastated me. plus being so self aware and conscious of the blackpill makes me not even bother trying anymore, i see subhumans with gfs and remind myself that will get cucked or cheated on by chad inevitably, non-chad relationships are generally not based off genuine attraction and rather for financial reasons. foids are incapable of feeling attraction towards sub8 males its just sexual dimorphism in action. i wouldnt envy the betabuxxers and cucks.

on the other hand normie teen relationships are suicide inducing and make me want to rope on the spot. seeing young couples holding hands decimates my entire day and it feels like i have just been shot. i always think im numb to emotion until i visibly see all the things i can never have due to my trash genetics

feel like shit man, ngl

Can relate.

Just going out to take a walk I literally only see couples where the guy is obviously thirsty and openly touching the foid and making out n shit in front of everyone.

Or they're just loving and affectionate and all that.

The guy is ofc 7-8+/10 everytime, while the foids range from trash tier to top tier.

Can relate, brootal

I shop in the early early mornings now that I'm back at Uni.

The Amount of fertile foids I see if I leave my room at any time after 12pm is enough to make you want to rope.

thanks to corona i can hide my ugly face with mask without looking too much like an idiot
add to that a cap, and sunglasses
avoid looking people
wear headphones
etc etc

Begin an incel that keep his sanity and don't go full ER means rewrite your brain to not look to what can hurt your feelings (couples, hot women), begin aware of what can rob and kill you (browns or blacks) and pay attention to environmental dangers. Rewrite your brain to not pay attention on couples and hot women takes few months of training, but can help you improve your quality of life, it's just something palliative until you accept completely the fact your incels status completely and just carry on with your life only worrying about what really matters to all third world incels: make money enough to survive alone before your parents die.

I'm a Brazilian incel too. I know how the suffering here in Brazil is maddening.

just carry on with your life only worrying about what really matters to all third world incels: make money enough to survive alone before your parents die.

I'm a Brazilian incel too. I know how the suffering here in Brazil is maddening.
that's very legit, I fucking hate being born in a shithole

feel like shit man, ngl

It's almost like it never began for any of us.