Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Went to get some New Year's Eve stuff from Wal-Mart.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
You know how in most stores, items are strategically placed? Object A is placed next to Object B so that when you pick up Object A and see Object B you're like "Oh yeah, I need Object B if I'm gonna get Object A?"

Well, I wander over to the Beverages section. I need something sparkling to drink for New Year's Eve. And what should I find with the Barefoot and Yellowtail? Condoms. It's not like the "impulse buys" section at the front of the store, it's not like they were mixed in with breath mints and whatever. It was nothing else. Liquor and condoms. Because Wal-Mart knows, if you're buying bottles of wine, you should, or at least it's very likely that you will be, having sex as a product of drinking that wine.

It was sobering, pun intended. Because I'm obviously not having sex tonight. But for it to be this obvious? Tantamount to a big sign that says "Hey, getting some wine for a party? You're obviously gonna need condoms. Obviously." The frustration! I'm like, it's RIGHT there! Why can't I figure this out??? Alcohol leads to sex, I just need the people! The people that will come over and get drunk and have sex! It should be so simple!

if you're not having sex regularly, you're pretty much an alien to others

@Saudade thoughts?

I know that feel
Sex is so normal and natural for them, I can't help but feel like an aliencel :feelsrope: