Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Went to get a haircut, got MOGGED by hairdesser becky

0hope1rope

0hope1rope

Nature didn't select me
★★★★★
Been putting off my haircut for 2 months because I hate going outside, but tbh I don't want people at work finding out about my mental state because of my hair so I rly had to go today. So I get there and am MOGGED IMMEDIATELY by the hairdresser when she says her name is Alexis, which is a sexy female name, compared to my shit name which no one even names their kids anymore (hint: Eminem made a song about it).

I set in the chair and am forced to look at myself in the mirror. I notice immediately that I am ugly, and wonder why. I think it is 90% because of my eyes which are round and beady, and my eyebrows which are almost nonexistent. This gives me a "dead" look, like I'm some kind of zombie. Meanwhile, Becky has hunter eyebrows, even though she's a 6 at best. She ask me what I'm doing tonight, I say "chillin" (JFL), then say "wbu?" she says she's having dinner with her HUSBAND and some FRIENDS. Then she ask me if I have any plans for the superbowl, I say "no" (LEL) she says shes gonna talk to her FRIENDS about what they're gonna do for the superbowl.

At this point I want to die so bad because this poor Becky 6/10 has NO IDEA how close I am to sui right now. Norms have NO idea that we are even LDARing all fueking day in absolute isolation. The only salvation we have is coming here and reading high IQ threads.

Last edited:
It's amazing normies have literally no idea how bad we're lifemogged.

Sex havers love to rub it in our faces that they are sexually active. They take pride in mocking ugly subhumans like us. They are so fucking mean and shallow. I hope she gets AIDS from her husband.

Been putting off my haircut for 2 months because I hate going outside, but tbh I don't want people at work finding out about my mental state because of my hair so I rly had to go today.

I can relate to this so much :feelsbadman: