Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Went to food fair, spent like $80, all food tasted mediocre and shit

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I went to a food fair. spent like $70-90 dollars. probably 80ish. food was all shit. Scammed as fuck. Massive ragefuel ngl. Not a single food item I bought from there was better than a McChicken. Literally every single one. I bought maybe 5-7 foods. Had a cheese empanada, garbage taste, the cheese was void of any flavor. Bought a Korean corn pop hot dog roll. too much breading, not enough flavor. Another disgusting piece of shit waste of money. Then had a coconut water drink, they actually cut it in front of you. Again fucking worthless flavor especially given price was like $15 jfl. worse flavor then shit you get in the cans/bottle for $3-5. Had some weird Hawaiian sushi thing also shit. Had Filipino kewek krwk quail eggs. Interesting texture but shit taste again. :feelsohgod:

Worthless fucking scam of a food fair. And now I am at 4500-5000 calories for the day too. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Also I was the only trucel walking around jfl. Everyone else was either a couple,. family, or group of normie foid/men hanging around. Gigabrutal trucel trait ngl.

OKay boomer, food fair is not for food, it is for instagram :feelsjuice:

OKay boomer, food fair is not for food, it is for instagram :feelsjuice:
didn't see anyone really take pictures of the food tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back