Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Went to Eid Prayer , So many Tall Arab Chads and Stacies.

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★
Over for 5'9 Abeedcels they all towered over me some of the foids were even my height because of heels , 5'9 is manlet height in the west , All the Arab Foids looked at me like some type of subhuman.:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: I hate being black. So many white passing Arabs mogged me to hell and back , why would any foid choose a 5'9 dude with soany chads walking around . It's so fucking over.

Thoughts on Israel vs Hamas muslimcel?

Thoughts on Israel vs Hamas muslimcel?
Pretty Stupid Cycle Of Violence Neither Side Wants To Concede , I don't like games but I side with Palestine tbh.

Bombmax theory

25373 1

Damn... Canada's dictator does not allow religious gathering anymore

How the fuck are all these people getting so tall. Genetic recombination? Natural selection? I don't buy the "nutrition" argument cause most tallfags eat whatever they please, including useless crap food. Every 6ft+ male has to be taxed for his scientifically proven benefits in career and so on, everyone 6'4ft+ should be sent to the concentration camps (in minencraft) so they put their "genetically blessed" bodies to real work of mining diamonds. There's no need for people taller than 3SD above average to exist otherwise :feelsokman:

How the fuck are all these people getting so tall. Genetic recombination? Natural selection? I don't buy the "nutrition" argument cause most tallfags eat whatever they please, including useless crap food. Every 6ft+ male has to be taxed for his scientifically proven benefits in career and so on, everyone 6'4ft+ should be sent to the concentration camps (in minencraft) so they put their "genetically blessed" bodies to real work of mining diamonds. There's no need for people taller than 3SD above average to exist otherwise :feelsokman:
short men aren't breeding for some "mysterious" reason

I thought you were white. :feelskek: