Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Went to dentist

cripplecel

cripplecel

Luminary
★★★★★
There was a ChingChong foid dentist and I got my tooth cleansed. Before the teeth were cleansed the dentist checked my jaw muscle. This is the only time I get touched by foid :feelsree:, and it’s only with the gloves.

when I was a kid, I ripped off a bra of a dentist from the pain of pulling a tooth

There was a ChingChong foid dentist and I got my tooth cleansed. Before the teeth were cleansed the dentist checked my jaw muscle. This is the only time I get touched by foid :feelsree:, and it’s only with the gloves.
Happened to me a couple months ago. If that tiny bit of touch felt so good, imagine how good loving cuddles feel

Tell her to open up her jaw instead, and then throat fuck her :feelsthink::bigbrain:

"ChingChong foid dentist.":yes: Lifefuel, ngl.

Repost starfish faster

I've never been to a dentist

I'm going Monday to see about getting implants or something to replace my missing teeth. That's a few thousand right there.

Thats the only time i get touch by a foid