Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Went to college

• Thread starter Deleted member 16023
  • Start date
Deleted member 16023

Deleted member 16023

KHHV GANG
-
I had to go for an exam today , everyone was mogging me and it was really suicide fuel. I was getting height mogged left and right , I was very sad. Their was this chick sitting next to me who had glasses and a bun and was wearing a yellow dress. In the middle of the exam we had to get our papers stamped and when the examiner came , I had to inform her I tried telling her but she ignored me so I tapped her shoulder. After the exam was over I came back home and after realising this was my first time touching a non family member female after hitting puberty and started crying. Why did it have to be like this , if only I was taller and had a better face. People fuck when they are 13-14 and I haven't even held hands with a girl. I don't have any friends in college and my friend's from school don't even wanna talk to me. I booked tickets for the movie weathering with you for me and a friend in October and he stood up on me because he was too busy dancing with girls. Another friend of me when we were talking randomly 3 months ago said you will find a nice girl eventually , why the fuck did he say that. Whenever anyone visits me and learns about me gymming they always say that after getting swipe I will definitely get girls it's as if they know I am a turbo incel. The fuck , how does everyone know that I don't get any , why the fuck can they tell so easily. All my friends start saying that I am balding and start laughing about it , I hate it.

Holes become cruel after 10.

Just take a shower bro