Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Went to a wedding and ate lots of Mutton biryani

Incel

Incel

Co founder
★★★★★
Oh my goodness
I went there during the ending hours, went to the dining hall. People started leaving, so usually since weddings have a lot of left overs, they didn't wanted to waste it and kept asking us if you want more. Ate three plates of biryani, 4 chicken 65, sides and a dessert. Usually in Indian weddings there will be a pressure on you to eat fast so that others can sit. But I went when it was about to end, so I sat there and ate like I was at home

Indian truecel trait : You haven't been invited to a wedding in two years

nice

i hope the desserts were good

I'm planning on crashing a random wedding one of these days

Oh my goodness
I went there during the ending hours, went to the dining hall. People started leaving, so usually since weddings have a lot of left overs, they didn't wanted to waste it and kept asking us if you want more. Ate three plates of biryani, 4 chicken 65, sides and a dessert. Usually in Indian weddings there will be a pressure on you to eat fast so that others can sit. But I went when it was about to end, so I sat there and ate like I was at home
How are a you a co founder and joined on dec 11, 2022? Is this your new account?

Trucel trait: you never been to a wedding where they make biriyani