Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Went to a store bought vodka and 4.5 liters of wine stared at some foids ass

• Thread starter Deleted member 33893
  • Start date
Deleted member 33893

Deleted member 33893

Self-banned
-
LOL the looks I get from females while being a subhuman and only buying the cheapest alcohol in large quantities is priceless. I am no alcoholic as I can be without alcohol for two or more weeks but sometimes I buy it in bulk for the lols.

Some foid wearing tight sportswear kept giving me the looks. She was probably not admiring my looks because she recoiled and shifted so I could not see her ass. I wasn't even looking at it but dumb whores have to make everything about themselves. So I went out of my way to look at her ass by moving around a bit and made sure that she saw me. I am sure some soy would call this sexual harassment.

But I mostly just stared directly into her eyes while squinting and that creeped her out so hard. :feelshaha:

She wanted you

If I could get eye contact from foids I wouldn't even be here.

She wanted you

If I could get eye contact from foids I wouldn't even be here.
:feelshaha: Delusional

It was a look of disgust. I can tell. Besides half my face was covered in the cuck mask so it wouldn't count even if she liked me

It was a look of disgust.
If you notice a foid looking at you, it's because she wants you to notice her looking at you. She's attracting your attention. Why would she want the attention of a subhuman who could only make her day worse? Think it through. Next time a foid looks at you, say 'sup and tell us what happened.

If you notice a foid looking at you, it's because she wants you to notice her looking at you. She's attracting your attention. Why would she want the attention of a subhuman who could only make her day worse? Think it through. Next time a foid looks at you, say 'sup and tell us what happened.
I get no matches on tinder yet I am supposedly a chad that gets women horny at stores while buying huge amounts of alcohol. JFL

It depends, I think. Some foids have stared at me since I'm ugly. Ugliness can attract attention too.

I get no matches on tinder yet I am supposedly a chad that gets women horny at stores while buying huge amounts of alcohol. JFL
It doesn't take an especially ugly guy to not get matches on Tinder. There's a big gulf between chad and incel, and if you're in that limbo somewhere then there are probably foids who'd find you cute for some reason. All I'm saying is foids have better things to do than to attract attention of subhumans, so if they keep looking at you maybe they have another reason.

It depends, I think. Some foids have stared at me since I'm ugly. Ugliness can attract attention too.
But she's attracting your attention by letting you see her looking at you. Why would she want your attention?

I usually keep my eyes low. The Chad me lives only in the corner of the brain.

LOL the looks I get from females while being a subhuman and only buying the cheapest alcohol in large quantities is priceless. I am no alcoholic as I can be without alcohol for two or more weeks but sometimes I buy it in bulk for the lols.

Some foid wearing tight sportswear kept giving me the looks. She was probably not admiring my looks because she recoiled and shifted so I could not see her ass. I wasn't even looking at it but dumb whores have to make everything about themselves. So I went out of my way to look at her ass by moving around a bit and made sure that she saw me. I am sure some soy would call this sexual harassment.

But I mostly just stared directly into her eyes while squinting and that creeped her out so hard. :feelshaha:
Pretty based tbh. Also, low inhib as fuck. :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

High T thread

A beta would have been ashamed to buy these quantities or look at her ass :feelshaha: Well done bro. I do similar shit.

Why would she want your attention?
IDK. But I'm really ugly and it's not like "a girl looked at me smiling". I could read from their faces that they felt disgusted at that moment.
I mean all my facial bones are really fucked up as well as my nose and even ears.

I usually keep my eyes low. The Chad me lives only in the corner of the brain.
I am high inhibition myself but some days I feel so much despair that I don't even care what happens.

High T thread

A beta would have been ashamed to buy these quantities or look at her ass :feelshaha: Well done bro. I do similar shit.

I do feel shame but I deal with it because deep down I know that I am a loser regardless of how I act. Sometimes I walk my dog in hobo clothes and run into foids. Of course I feel embarrassed because I didn't put on my nicest shirt and the best pants. But regardless of what I wear and how I act I am just an old unemployed virgin.

IDK. But I'm really ugly and it's not like "a girl looked at me smiling". I could read from their faces that they felt disgusted at that moment.
I mean all my facial bones are really fucked up as well as my nose and even ears.
Do you smile at random foids you find attractive? They're even less likely to smile at random guys they find attractive. Usually it's just a brief look to attract their attention and the rest is up to the guy if he's interested and not a coward.

When you're out on the street and see a disgusting beggar, watch how people react to him. You won't see many of them give looks of disgust, instead they'll just look on and avoid eye contact. That's how foids react to ugly guys and that's how they react to me. It's only in incels imaginations that looks of disgust are a thing. I guess it's from inexperience and relating to the real world by watching movies and TV shows where actors have to emote. Foids are perfectly capable of hiding their emotions and can feel disgusted while smiling in a way you'd think they're in love with you.

High T thread

I sometimes look at their big busting breasts they keep showing off.

Do you smile at random foids you find attractive?
No, never. But I would, if I were Chad.
I understand there are many larpers here. But I'm not one of them. Some random people (including foids) have insulted me and laughed at me for no reason, btw.
And I'm not a brutal monster, I'm just an ugly and weak guy, so nobody's scared of me.

Last edited:
No, never. But I would, if I were Chad.
I understand there are many larpers here. But I'm not one of them. Some random people (including foids) insulted me for no reason, btw.
And I'm not a brutal monster, I'm just an ugly and weak guy, so nobody's scared of me.
Women aren't scared of any man in public. They know that they can just scream and get help even when they are in the wrong. Or call the cops on anyone that threatens them in any way.

I had a female trespasser on my family property that was much less scared of me that her boyfriend was after I told them to get the fuck off the private property.

Women aren't scared of any man in public.
That's right. But I feel like nobody's scared of guys like me at all.
I had a female trespasser on my family property that was much less scared of me that her boyfriend was after I told them to get the fuck off the private property.
Fucking foids. I hate them.

Pretty Based , i Just stare These Fuckers in the eye If They Cross My path. Im about to get some Drinks aswell , Beer and some sect , Vodka is to expensive Like 7€ for a bottle , nigger .

Pretty Based , i Just stare These Fuckers in the eye If They Cross My path. Im about to get some Drinks aswell , Beer and some sect , Vodka is to expensive Like 7€ for a bottle , nigger .
Where I live you can get 1.5 litres of wine for like 1.50€. Doesn't get cheaper than that. :feelshaha:

I drink beer and wine. Vodka is for niggers. Sangria is also nice.

Where I live you can get 1.5 litres of wine for like 1.50€. Doesn't get cheaper than that. :feelshaha:

I drink beer and wine. Vodka is for niggers. Sangria is also nice.
if you mean that shit ( wine ) then yea , 1,69 is the cheapest , 2 € for 1,5L 12% . ok i guess .

and yea beer ofc , i just got home now , the copes are decked out.

I was hungover this morning.

Can relate. Take your phone out and creep her out by taking creepshots in a suspicious way

Why drink? It's ruins your skin and health

I usually keep my eyes low.
Yup, same here. I used to have a relatively straight back, but now my form is so bad due to looking down so much as I try to avoid the look of disapproval/disgust from everyday foids.

It's only in incels imaginations that looks of disgust are a thing.
No man. Maybe in the past but people are weirder nowadays. They have no problems giving some ugly guys weird looks just because they can.

All the foids pay to watch the clown at the circus,
But none of them will fuck the clown.

No man. Maybe in the past but people are weirder nowadays. They have no problems giving some ugly guys weird looks just because they can.
I'm not seeing it and I'm paying attention to how foids look at other guys.

I'm not seeing it and I'm paying attention to how foids look at other guys.
If they look and they smile then what you're saying makes sense. But if they just look without smiling it doesn't mean anything positive. A look of women just look at guys because they can. Not because they are interested.

If they look and they smile then what you're saying makes sense. But if they just look without smiling it doesn't mean anything positive. A look of women just look at guys because they can. Not because they are interested.
No. Foids don't smile at random guys they like, not even at Chad unless they're talking to him. If you see them looking at you, they're attracting your attention for some reason. Why would they want the attention of a subhuman who can only make their day worse?

If they're looking at you, they're interested. If you don't take the opportunity to take it further, you must enjoy being a volcel.

No. Foids don't smile at random guys they like,
Disagree but I was saying if they look without smiling it's not a sure indicator of attraction.
If you see them looking at you, they're attracting your attention for some reason.
Sometimes they just like to look at random guys because they are weird.
Why would they want the attention of a subhuman who can only make their day worse?
They feel bold enough to. Why would a guy look at you randomly for no reason? Same thing.
If they're looking at you, they're interested.
They are interested in seeing what your reaction might be maybe but it isn't a sign of attraction by itself.
If you don't take the opportunity to take it further, you must enjoy being a volcel.
Sometimes they look at guys just to get their hopes up and crush their egos when the guy asks them out and they say no.
lol

Last edited:
Agree but I was saying if they look without smiling it's not a sure indicator of attraction.
Nothing is a sure indicator of attraction. Foids can hide their feelings and act any way they want. They can act uninterested in Chad and they can act like they're turned on by a subhuman. But if they look, they want your attention.

Sometimes they just like to look at random guys because they are weird.
They're not weird, they're basic. If they look, they want your attention.

They feel bold enough to. Why would a guy look at you randomly for no reason? Same thing.
A guy doesn't get approached by unwanted subhumans a hundred times a week. That's why guys look and foids look only at guys whose attention they want.

They are interested in seeing what your reaction might be maybe but it isn't a sign of attraction by itself.
They are interested because they're attracted.

Sometimes they look at guys just to get their hopes up and crush their egos when the guy asks them out and they say no.
They might... for a normie. They have better things to do than to play games with subhumans.

Alchohol’s disgusting tbh and a bad cope.

Nothing is a sure indicator of attraction. Foids can hide their feelings and act any way they want. They can act uninterested in Chad and they can act like they're turned on by a subhuman. But if they look, they want your attention.
Yeah but them wanting your attention can be just because they randomly felt like it.
They're not weird, they're basic. If they look, they want your attention.
A lot of girls are weird. It's socially acceptable for them to act in a way that would get a guy arrested or tased.
A guy doesn't get approached by unwanted subhumans a hundred times a week. That's why guys look and foids look only at guys whose attention they want.
But it's not necessarily them looking for attention in a positive way.
They are interested because they're attracted.
That's not true all the time. Imo women tend to be shy and reserved (but in a feminine not hostile way) around chads. If they are boldly looking at you it's more likely they think you are a weirdo and feel some kind of smug satisfaction making you feel uncomfortable. Either that or they bothered by why you are even existing in the same space as them.
They might... for a normie. They have better things to do than to play games with subhumans.
No normies don't have women look at them. If you are getting treated weirdly by women then you are more likely to be subhuman in looks. Think about the guys with gfs whose gfs tease ugly guys but act completely normal with their bfs.

Yeah but them wanting your attention can be just because they randomly felt like it.
Because they randomly felt like it is like saying it's god's will. You're avoiding the only valid conclusion - they are interested.
A lot of girls are weird. It's socially acceptable for them to act in a way that would get a guy arrested or tased.
They're not weird. If they're weird around you, it's because they want your attention because they're interested in you.

But it's not necessarily them looking for attention in a positive way
If they want your attention, it's in a positive way.

If they are boldly looking at you it's more likely they think you are a weirdo and feel some kind of smug satisfaction making you feel uncomfortable. Either that or they bothered by why you are even existing in the same space as them.
This doesn't happen. I'm paying attention. Do you even go out and ever look at foids?

No normies don't have women look at them. If you are getting treated weirdly by women then you are more likely to be subhuman in looks.
Nope, they look at guys they're interested in. They give a brief look and then it's up to the guy to not be a pussy.

Think about the guys with gfs whose gfs tease ugly guys but act completely normal with their bfs.
None of this ever happens. If they tease you, they want you.

Because they randomly felt like it is like saying it's god's will. You're avoiding the only valid conclusion - they are interested.
But that's how a lot of women act. Randomly and impulsively just because they can. As for acting on the sign that they are interested...
They're not weird. If they're weird around you, it's because they want your attention because they're interested in you.
...interested? That's why when you approach such girls they say things like "ew no"?
If they want your attention, it's in a positive way.
For them not for you. It's their way of having fun by getting guys hopes up. There are even songs about this.
This doesn't happen. I'm paying attention. Do you even go out and ever look at foids?
Yeah I do. And I've seen it happen. If a foid is really interested in a guy she is way more feminine.
Nope, they look at guys they're interested in. They give a brief look and then it's up to the guy to not be a pussy.
Which is why there are so many stories of guys approaching when they see these signs and getting shot down or girls just dismissing them right away when they walk up to them?
None of this ever happens. If they tease you, they want you.
It does. If a guy teases you does he want you? The way girls act is sadly not much different. If it was many people here would have ascended by now. It's meant more as disrespect.

Last edited:
But that's how a lot of women act. Randomly and impulsively just because they can. As for acting on the sign that they are interested...
They don't look at stinking beggars and give them dirty looks and they don't look at subhumans by giving them dirty looks. And there's nothing impulsive about giving someone a look, but letting someone see you giving them a look is an IOI.

...interested? That's why when you approach such girls they say things like "ew no"?
You don't.

For them not for you. It's their way of having fun by getting guys hopes up. There are even songs about this.
From normies, song my normies. If you're a subhuman, you won't be singing songs about foids toying with you because they won't be.

Which is why there are so many stories of guys approaching when they see these signs and getting shot down or girls just dismissing them right away when they walk up to them?
Because a look is just an IOI, like a match on Tinder. It's not going to lead to sex most of the time, but if foids are looking at you then you're in the game and you shouldn't be here.

It does. If a guy teases you does he want you? The way girls act is sadly not much different. If it was many people here would have ascended by now. It's meant more as disrespect.
They may toy with normies but not with subhumans. If they're looking at you, then you're at least a normie and they're interested.

They don't look at stinking beggars and give them dirty looks and they don't look at subhumans by giving them dirty looks. And there's nothing impulsive about giving someone a look, but letting someone see you giving them a look is an IOI.
IOI is PUA cope. Unless you are at a club or party it means nothing. And subhuman looking guys can't get into clubs or parties.
You don't.
Have done it before and "ew no" is what the response is.
From normies, song my normies. If you're a subhuman, you won't be singing songs about foids toying with you because they won't be.
Women can lead on normies and not be interested. And the songs being referred to are songs by foids leading on guys
@Emba can you think of some examples? I know what boys like by the Waitresses
Because a look is just an IOI, like a match on Tinder. It's not going to lead to sex most of the time, but if foids are looking at you then you're in the game and you shouldn't be here.
Sure man that's why everything talked about here are things that I can personally relate to? If all this shows you are "in the game" at best it just means you are in the game as a betabuxx or to be used as an emotional tampon.
They may toy with normies but not with subhumans. If they're looking at you, then you're at least a normie and they're interested.
That's something to be proud of how? Normies get cucked and low tier normies barely get any relationships anymore. If women are interested then in the best case situation it's in the sense that they want to get your hopes up and crush them and are just bored.

And women do toy with subhumans that aren't ogre looking.

Last edited:
IOI is PUA cope. Unless you are at a club or party it means nothing. And subhuman looking guys can't get into clubs or parties.

Women can lead on normies and not be interested. And the songs being referred to are songs by foids leading on guys

Sure man that's why everything talked about here are things that I can personally relate to? If all this shows you are "in the game" at best it just means you are in the game as a betabuxx to get exploited at best.

That's something to be proud of how? Normies get cucked and low tier normies barely get any relationships anymore. If women are interested then in the best case situation it's in the sense that they want to get your hopes up and crush them and are just bored.
Yeah, I'm not going to argue sub8 nonsense. Normies don't belong here. Low tier normies don't belong here. Guys who don't even try don't belong here. If you're not a subhuman then you have a shot but you still waste time rotting here.

Yeah, I'm not going to argue sub8 nonsense. Normies don't belong here. Low tier normies don't belong here. Guys who don't even try don't belong here.
Isn't it agreed on nowadays that low tier normies are incels? What is your definition of an incel then?

If you're not a subhuman then you have a shot but you still waste time rotting here.
If you have never had sex and are a virgin past 21 how do you still have a shot? The barrier to entry is so high you are immediately disqualified.

And what do you define as subhuman? Someone that gets ignored when out in public? Because I only see that happening to normies.

Sure man that's why everything talked about here are things that I can personally relate to? If all this shows you are "in the game" at best it just means you are in the game as a betabuxx or to be used as an emotional tampon.

And women do toy with subhumans that aren't ogre looking.
Thank you for taking the time to include me in this very important discussion.

That is why i wear a hat. They don't know what i am staring at.

However, for the luls, if i noticed extra hate coming from a foid, i would obviously stare at her tits or cunt. Then make a comment on her choice of clothing.

If i was less inhib.

Always go for the cheapest booze, the cheapest cigs, the cheapest fap and drugs or anything that does the job right.
Don't let the foids disgust-fuelled stare ponder on your choice, or empty your wallet.