Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Went to a sports field and saw a bunch of JBs

yeahyeah

yeahyeah

Banned
-
While I was exercising around the oval, I noticed lots of 15-23 year old foids walking their dogs, jogging, playing sports, etc.

None of them batted me an eye. :feelscry:

"Just go up and talk to her bro"
JFL, like normies don't realise that girls want to be in relationships. If she likes you, she'll make it clear.

Imagine seeing those prime bodies and juicy asses and knowing that you'll never be in a sexual or romantic relationship with one.

Goo goo gah gah need sex

Imagine seeing those prime bodies and juicy asses and knowing that you'll never be in a sexual or romantic relationship with one.
Tragic. Happens to me everyday.

While I was exercising around the oval, I noticed lots of 15-23 year old foids walking their dogs, jogging, playing sports, etc.

JFL, like normies don't realise that girls want to be in relationships. If she likes you, she'll make it clear.

Just go and talk to her bro,don't you know that anything is possible?

View: https://youtu.be/bvh3dwD89n8?t=695

Goo goo gah gah need sex

There's a jb near me that skateboards all the time :worryfeels:

What does she look like?
I barely remember now cuz it's been weeks. She had long ass hair and a friend but she's a bit more developed.

There was this jb 2 years ago who lived near me and she looked like she was so where between 12-13 but she was going through puberty and she had huge tits already :worryfeels: like C or D cup and she was only 4'11 it was crazy to me. I imagine she was already ovulating if her tits are that huge

I barely remember now cuz it's been weeks. She had long ass hair and a friend but she's a bit more developed.

There was this jb 2 years ago who lived near me and she looked like she was so where between 12-13 but she was going through puberty and she had huge tits already :worryfeels: like C or D cup and she was only 4'11 it was crazy to me. I imagine she was already ovulating if her tits are that huge
Mhmm they sound damn :feelsokman: hawt.

Being around young stacies is potent suifuel. Their presence feels like a punch to the heart.