Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Went to a normies party (aged around 40's), it was eye opening

Mik_TFL

Mik_TFL

Such a lonely day, and it's mine.
★★★★★
No tldr since I'm just sharing random thoughts from my normie interactions at a party.

I honestly can't help to see everything through the blackpill lens these days. First thing that stroke me right off the bat, is that the vast majority of normies in their 40's are horribly out of shape, almost everyone is fat these days, even some of their kids were fat... that really pissed me off.

Then I noticed a couple funny things, I saw a short bald guy with a girl that clearly mogged him, way out of his league, she was even taller than him. It intrigued me, so I kept watching their interactions from afar... The guy was a complete cuck, he was getting scolded by her for trivial random things, holy fuck, I would never let a woman treat me like that, or a man for that matter.

So I went to play with the kids, because kids tend to like me and are easy to socialize with, which had me a little worried, because some might find it uncomfortable for a 28y.o. man to be playing with 7-8 y.olds, fortunately I look more like 21 and honestly the only reason adults don't play with kids in reunions like this is that they are to fat to keep up ngl...

The world of kids at that age is fascinating, even though girls and boys have different preferences, at that age, there are no muscle differences as well as no real enforced stereotypes between them so what ends up happening is that socially it is the same as if all were men... Interestingly enough, the alpha was a little girl just because she had a much more dominant personality and a slight muscle edge because she likes climbing, it was weird to watch, at some point she and another kid had a lease on mini chad (judging by his facial bones) and were treating him like a dog (inb4 dogpill).

And even at that age, the fat kid was alienated, maybe 70% by himself and 30% by the other kids. Sure enough, being fat is social suicide... I didn't even have to ask who his parents were, I just looked for the fattest couple and sure enough they were the culprits. An incel in the making...

I actually had a great time interacting with the older normies, can recommend... because they are all already married and out of shape, there is absolutely no sexual component to the interactions with them. For once an incel can feel like a human.

This is interesting, if not necessarily inceldom related. What kind of party was this?

This is interesting, if not necessarily inceldom related. What kind of party was this?
I made friends with the family from an older colleague that was getting her second degree and we were both in mechanical engineering some time ago, they threw a party because they are moving to another country

I made friends with the family from an older colleague that was getting her second degree and we were both in mechanical engineering some time ago, they threw a party because they are moving to another country

A moving away party, I don't think I've ever been to one of those. And kids were invited?

Bro did you not hit on the older foids there??

A moving away party, I don't think I've ever been to one of those. And kids were invited?
Yeah, I mean , at that age everyone has kids around the same age, and after all the kids are also moving away and changing schools
Bro did you not hit on the older foids there??
I'm not one to hit on married women, the second thing I hate more than cucks are the women that cuck their husbands, I'm also not into grannymaxxing

would never let a woman treat me like that, or a man for that matter.
he’s a beta provider and is getting cucked. If she does that she doesn’t respect you

he’s a beta provider and is getting cucked. If she does that she doesn’t respect you
It didn't feel like that, honestly, It felt like he was her little bitch. I wouldn't be surprised if she was making more money.

You got to pay the price for that sweet pussy, if you're a subhuman male unfortunately. Nothing is free in this world.

You got to pay the price for that sweet pussy, if you're a subhuman male unfortunately. Nothing is free in this world.
Chad doesn’t pay for anything. I’ve seen women pay for chads jfl