Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Went to a mall in Jersey and everyone was a turbomanlet.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I'm 5'4 and 70 percent of men there at the mall were around 2 inches of my height and they were all ethnic, just like me as a Bangladeshi with Asian, Hispanic, and Indian men shopping at the many stores there.

I even overshadowed a few of them: a very surprising experience when 95 percent of people in my classes are taller than me.

You should come there @Transcended Trucel; to witness that feeling of towering everyone you see when you finally get your LL surgery and lifts.;)

Last edited:
I'm 5'4 and 70 percent of men there at the mall were around 2 inches of my height and they were all ethnic, just like me as a Bangladeshi with Asian, Hispanic, and Indian men shopping at the many stores there. I even mogged a few of them: a very surprising experience when 95 percent of people in my classes are taller than me.
I was at a Mexican restaurant today and had a similar experience, it’s nice not being the shortest male in the room. I’d hate to be your height, I get mogged by 90% of males (and plenty of women) in my home country and it fucking sucks.
You should come there @Transcended Trucel; to witness that feeling of towering everyone you see when you finally get your LL and lifts.;)
Is @Transcended Trucel actually considering LL? It’s not a bad idea but he should wear lifts first and see if it’s enough of a difference to actually pursue the surgery.

When are we gonna stop saying things like "I mog X?"

Jersey City had a lot of curries last I went there

Last edited:
Damn 5'4'' that's brutal sorry dude.

this weekend I passed by a turbo manlet white guy, he was probably 5'2 not kidding, dude was decent looking though, gymmaxxed, literally looked like a mini chad :lul:

life must be hard for him though, he was punished hard. :feelscry:

We manlets need to unite

in your shithole country he'd do just fine imo. 5'2 is turbomanlet tier but hes white, good face, and not too short (like the bagel guy).
girls must find him cute but get turned down by his height, literally all girls at the place were towering him

Jersey City had a lot of curries last I went there
Some of the neighboring towns also. I am a manlet and have been to malls in Jersey and I have seen what OP describes.

this weekend I passed by a turbo manlet white guy, he was probably 5'2 not kidding, dude was decent looking though, gymmaxxed, literally looked like a mini chad :lul:

life must be hard for him though, he was punished hard. :feelscry:
Prolly me :feelshaha:

wtf I'm moving there

I almost never in my life saw men around my height, if i had enough money i would move to Indonesia or other midget country.