Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Went to a date today. Allcels gtfih! MUST WATCH CONTENT

That was pretty dumb ngl

It could be a cousin or her brother making sure she wasn't meeting a psycho

Dumbcel tbh

That was pretty dumb ngl

It could be a cousin or her brother making sure she wasn't meeting a psycho

Dumbcel tbh
Just get mocked by her chad bf theory :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Who the fuck ask at 2nd date that would be another 2 person that's a scam 101% fuck all those motherfuckers who said paranoia they ain't shit:soy::bluepill:, probably in a good theory scenario she wanted from them their opinion about you (how you look, how is your personality, how you survive$$) so basically she was not sure about her decision and that's a huge red flag, that's good theory scenario.

Today i matched with a kinda hot ginger foid (first red flag, not even landwhales want me). We talked a little bit (she was sending voice messages). And i overheard second voice on the background. I asked who is dat, and she told thats her female friend. Voice in the background said this thing: we’re cuddling right now teeehee

My thoughts about that:
1. Huh, is she lesbian??
2. The voice was kinda sus. Too rough for a foid, but too high pitched for a man. I thought it was either foid who smokes alot or a eunuch

Long story short she asked me out for a date (another red flag, I’ve neve got asked out in my life). I agreed of course. She also told me that aforementioned female friend will be with us too (sussy baka)

I drived for an hour to the destined place, and when i reached the destination i asked: where are you two?

-we’re in the bakery, come in

I saw this bakery, it had big windows so i decided to investigate before going in
I scanned the building with my eyes and saw the foid i was going for.

But what the HELL?? Who was that another person sitting with her at the table? Female friend?

LOL NAH

It was prettyboy chad with clean cut jaw

:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

Good thing they didn’t notice me

I blocked the bitch and ran away to my car and drove as fast as i could

Maybe i wasted some gas, but not my dignity

I guess they wanted to pull a prank of some sort on me or straight up troll

Brocels, what do ya think?
You were going to get either pegged by chad or eaten

why everyone is making retarded theory's, they were going to use him for pay the bills, not something like prank, stealing car or other shit:feelshaha:
Its not that I'm normiemaxxed but everyone with a little bit of a social understanding can realize this shit

IncelDatingAdvice.is :feelskek:

I hate when women have a high Snapchat score or lots of male friends.

I would have went it and then called her a skank whore cunt

That's way too paranoid
I would've gone for it just out of curiosity

This is what everyone's not mentioning, Russia is a shady as fuck country jfl you gotta watch your every step
Highly depends on city and neighborhood

Nah bruh, gopnik drugtards, asian bandits and neo-nazi football fans everywhere
yes but they are concentrated in certain places
and op met a girl and a young prettyboy so he wasnt in much danger tbh

No way she would legitimately match unless op is 7/10 minimum. In that case it might have been a brother or some cold approacher. You'd also think that a male relative would sit at another table if he were there to keep check.

Probably was some prank.