Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Went to a bar

Fire.

Fire.

burned beyond recognition
★★
Short and simple, I went to a town hours away. Wanted to stop by a bar after I got my business done. It said on google it was not busy those hours so I was excited to try it out.

This was a tiny bar, it looked mid and some cars were parked outside. I went in and security pressed me because I was wearing glasses (?) I felt like doing a 180 then and there but dived deeper to try one drink. I find the bartender in a corner serving drinks to a hillbilly, the stall looked scuffed af, trash on the floor and the chairs falling apart. I walked to the exit and security tried to stop me from leaving, he told me to try the new scratch off lottery tickets they installed. :dafuckfeels:

I said fuck that and dipped to McDonalds instead. :feelsjuice:

@EpedaBIGDICKENERGY @snorrrrreeemimimimi @Samuel Little @weaselbomber @PersonalityZOE @Zozizo

I read it as "went to a bear" first JFL

I went in and security pressed me because I was wearing glasses (?)
Brutal glassespill
@Whiteferociousboy thoughts?

wtf makes a bar a "good" bar anyway? They just pour shit into glasses.

Short and simple, I went to a town hours away. Wanted to stop by a bar after I got my business done. It said on google it was not busy those hours so I was excited to try it out.

This was a tiny bar, it looked mid and some cars were parked outside. I went in and security pressed me because I was wearing glasses (?) I felt like doing a 180 then and there but dived deeper to try one drink. I find the bartender in a corner serving drinks to a hillbilly, the stall looked scuffed af, trash on the floor and the chairs falling apart. I walked to the exit and security tried to stop me from leaving, he told me to try the new scratch off lottery tickets they installed. :dafuckfeels:

I said fuck that and dipped to McDonalds instead. :feelsjuice:
people are the most fucking annoying thing ever
at least in mcdonalds you can use the panels and shit instead of talking to people

At least u get out. Not something many people on here can say

Ah man, I was going to say “what a shitty bar” but then I read this post
wtf makes a bar a "good" bar anyway? They just pour shit into glasses.
it made me think. A good bar… there’s never been a bar that I went to that I wanted to go again to. Maybe the one time is when I went with other people and wanted to replicate the experience or good feelings, but I think the bar had little to do with it

Still, it’s good to hear you went into somewhere new, even though it sucked, I think it’s probably good to keep challenging yourself in different ways.

people are the most fucking annoying thing ever
at least in mcdonalds you can use the panels and shit instead of talking to people
Fr man, I prefer this or drive thru if I’ll be interacting with people

McDonald’s also has a comfy quality to it somehow