Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel went to a bar came back $50 poorer

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
feeling the incelated brutality of saturday night in my prime i went to a "kava" bar. only person I talked to more than 5 seconds was the bartender and I left $50 poorer on shitty meme hippie drinks

feeling the incelated brutality of saturday night in my prime i went to a "kava" bar. only person I talked to more than 5 seconds was the bartender and I left $50 poorer on shitty meme hippie drinks
It's OVER for barcels.:blackpill:

ready4therope
Thinking Hanging GIF by GritTV

chad for going there, im too scared and anxious

incels are 14 steps behind, by the time we gather up the courage to go to the bar, we require a vast background of social experience to be successful there. by the time i get that, it will be too late :feelsUnreal:

I'd go but I wouldn't be able to do anything besides order a drink I'm awkward and suck at socializing :feelskek:

Could have saved 45 and just eaten a chicken gordita home :feelshehe:

Bars are a waste of time and money for truecelss unless you want to ERase memories with expensive booze!:feelsEhh:

Last time I went to bar I was 18 :feelsLSD:

For some reason I lose interes after 18 I didn’t wanna waste money anymore I guess

bars are kike invention to turn goyim into dumbfuck shitskins

How's that 2nd gordita crunch effort working out :feelswhere:

Incel: leaves bar $50 poorer
Chad: leaves bar with STD

Bars charge a massive premium for the social environment perk.

A 12 pack of beer is around the $18 - 24 dollar range in the grocery store nowadays.

Drinking 12 beers at a bar is anywhere from $72 to $108.

Real easy way to get stuck in a financial hole and/or potentially go homeless is to get stuck in the bar going habit.