Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Went shopping and it ruined my mood

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
I didn’t really needed to looк in the mirror but i did and saw my side profile. Literally lost all the motivation in millisecond. All the clothes look retarded on me, only good thing is that i bought shoes with insoles to appear taller

Last edited:
Obviously this is all due to a bad personality.

I didn’t really needed to looк in the mirror but i did and saw my side profile. Literally lost all the motivation in millisecond. All the clothes look retarded on me, only good thing is that i bought shoes with insoles to appear taller
What shoes did you buy?

clothes are cope without a good frame+height

What shoes did you buy?

gr427.jpg

do you shop by yourself? also do you go to market place or the mall? also how do you get there?
i have a serious fear out going out to go shopping i desperately need clothing everything i have is really bad and worn out. i can't stand public transportation, probably because i had lots of bad memories in busses + you need to get back to your apartment once you finish the shopping. how pathetic am i going to look when i use the bus and hold my new clothing, shoes i have just purchased? this is a problem because i never go out when the weather is warm, because i have no clothing! and once the spring hits it is even worse because lots of good looking people go out, i literally look like a vampire.

do you shop by yourself? also do you go to market place or the mall? also how do you get there?
i have a serious fear out going out to go shopping i desperately need clothing everything i have is really bad and worn out. i can't stand public transportation, probably because i had lots of bad memories in busses + you need to get back to your apartment once you finish the shopping. how pathetic am i going to look when i use the bus and hold my new clothing, shoes i have just purchased? this is a problem because i never go out when the weather is warm, because i have no clothing! and once the spring hits it is even worse because lots of good looking people go out, i literally look like a vampire.
Went alone in big mall using a car

Happens to me