Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Went practice driving today

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I almost hit a bus in an intersection. The shitskin busdriver just went ahead and drove out in the road when he wasn't suppose to. Are shitskins always total dicks in traffic? I live in a white country. Alot of drivers are also right behind me all the time even though i'm keeping the right speed limit, they can't keep a distance. They must know i'm an incel who practice drives so they want to make me feel more anxious. Practice driving really is brutal. I also saw three black cats in the road which means i will probably die in a car accident.

Manual or auto?

He drove on a red light?

I almost hit a bus in an intersection. The shitskin busdriver just went ahead and drove out in the road when he wasn't suppose to. Are shitskins always total dicks in traffic? I live in a white country. Alot of drivers are also right behind me all the time even though i'm keeping the right speed limit, they can't keep a distance. They must know i'm an incel who practice drives so they want to make me feel more anxious. Practice driving really is brutal. I also saw three black cats in the road which means i will probably die in a car accident.
I already completed a course on a manual without much issue, still gotta practice a lot, but spics behind the wheel here dont make it any easier.

He drove on a red light?
No traffic lights on that street but he wasn't suppose to drive according to this sign:

2159553 1200 1153

I already completed a course on a manual without much issue, still gotta practice a lot, but spics behind the wheel here dont make it any easier.
Atleast you're still young. I'm 30+ and still practice driving, it's embarrasing really.

Atleast you're still young. I'm 30+ and still practice driving, it's embarrasing really.
yeah, only 18, will get a decent driver's car to keep practicing manual in, and use as first car.

Bus and van driver are massive faggots miserable fat bald cunts who have to ship faggot people or faggot shit everywhere all day so you should always either overpower these people on traffic or run from them

Bus and van driver are massive faggots miserable fat bald cunts who have to ship faggot people or faggot shit everywhere all day so you should always either overpower these people on traffic or run from them
Ikr. They always seem so miserable. I ride the bus alot and they are always stressed out with a shitty attitude, especially shitskins. White nordic bus drivers are often nice though. I've seen shitskins kick people out of the bus several times because the passenger didn't have a ticket, while the nordic ones just let it slide and will give a free ride.

Ikr. They always seem so miserable. I ride the bus alot and they are always stressed out with a shitty attitude, especially shitskins. White nordic bus drivers are often nice though. I've seen shitskins kick people out of the bus several times because the passenger didn't have a ticket, while the nordic ones just let it slide and will give a free ride.
I crashed a rental Mercedes into a wall once because of faggot van driver instead of yielding some space to me he stayed over the white line and forced me to go more left so I scraped the whole.car against a wall. Fucking nigger didn't even stop. From that point I never trust a faggot van