Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Went outside.

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
And I just couldn't handle seeing all the couples in store and street. Such a beautiful day and I'm spending it alone broken and angry.
I started beating wall of some random apartment building and some guuy was passing by he didn't say anything but probably thought I was on drugs when I'm sober. Reality is the biggest depresabt and can make you crazy faster than any drug.
I just fucking hate this world and my life. And my parents for breeding and creating me.

Went outside.​

This is your first mistake.
Dont go outside unless chad or foid. We belong to the darkness and warmth of the basement. Fuck the surface dwellers.

Couples walking around in a beautiful day in January? Are you a southernhemispherecel?

At least you didn't get stabbed by gopniks

Went outside.​

This is your first mistake.
Dont go outside unless chad or foid. We belong to the darkness and warmth of the basement. Fuck the surface dwellers.
true, won't make the same mistake again
Couples walking around in a beautiful day in January? Are you a southernhemispherecel?
no but the snow fell and a lot of people went to see it I guess
At least you didn't get stabbed by gopniks
and that's a bad thing

Seeing couples outside is a real stab to the heart. I feel you. :feelscry:

>went outside

That's where you fucked up

I don’t go outside

Happens all the time on "nice days" in the northern hemisphere too. Particularly if you live near a park.

And I just couldn't handle seeing all the couples in store and street. Such a beautiful day and I'm spending it alone broken and angry.
I started beating wall of some random apartment building and some guuy was passing by he didn't say anything but probably thought I was on drugs when I'm sober. Reality is the biggest depresabt and can make you crazy faster than any drug.
I just fucking hate this world and my life. And my parents for breeding and creating me.
how I understand you... when I see hugs, kisses or just walking couples hand-in-hand: I'm turning away not to see those