Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Went outside with a mask

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★
Felt good that nobody could see my entire face.
:feelsautistic:

Mogs me at going outside with a mask

I went outside with a mask too, it felt good.
Not only did it cover up my acne but it also covered up my shitty facial features.
Loved it tbh, will do it again.
Although, there's no mask for my height or phenotype. :feelsrope:

People have become very creative in what they are using for mask! Where I live there's a lot of cases so yeah I'm wearing one and it not that bad

I only have to wear one at work and I agree it feels good but kind of hard to breathe

yea im actually digging quarantine. masks are pretty legit. hides my hideous face and kind of makes it feel like i have a protective aura which makes me slightly more confident when i walk out of my house. hides my triple chin as well and i don't need to shave as often when i wear the mask to work.

i honestly also don't mind wearing gloves at all but i just wish i owned cool ass gloves. i've been wearing surgical gloves and they make me look like a faggot. wish i had some cool Hitman-style leather gloves that i could wear outside all the time.

Yeah, makes me feel better when I walk out in public.

mogs me being outside

The masks really help. Not looking forward to the time where people stop wearing it and it will look weird if you keep wearing it