Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Went outside today and got driven to near suicide

• Thread starter gymcel foreveralone
  • Start date
G

gymcel foreveralone

Self-banned
-
I went outside to get food after my 8 hour nap after failing my test, and what I saw crushed me. Couples, everywhere. Manlets with women’s (they had good faces tho and were spic or white). I saw prettyboy twinks walking with multiple women. WHY DO THESE TWINKS GET WOMEN JUST CUZ THEY WERE BORN. I don’t think I can take this for any longer guys. My life is worthless. I am nothing but a full blown curry loser. I will rope soon.

I don’t hate them. I just wish I could feel loved too.

Sorry fellow curry bro i know how you feel. I walk quickly when in public and sometimes scurry like a goblin scout to get away from everyone's hostile looks

hopefully you respawn as chad

I went outside to get food after my 8 hour nap after failing my test, and what I saw crushed me. Couples, everywhere. Manlets with women’s (they had good faces tho and were spic or white). I saw prettyboy twinks walking with multiple women. WHY DO THESE TWINKS GET WOMEN JUST CUZ THEY WERE BORN. I don’t think I can take this for any longer guys. My life is worthless. I am nothing but a full blown curry loser. I will rope soon.
Are u from curryland?

try to get out of house at night or early morning, that's the best way to avoid couples

autism pill destroyed me

Same. I went to a store and saw a curry with a cute blond and some manlet sand with a foid as well. NT and social circles are everything as long as you meet a minimum looks threshold

Same. I went to a store and saw a curry with a cute blond and some manlet sand with a foid as well. NT and social circles are everything as long as you meet a minimum looks threshold
Just be chadlreet theory

Yes you do hate them

The idea of hate being bad is a modern concept. All humans have hated something. It's survival. Denial of hate is denial of nature.

BBWmaxx, CHURCHmaxx or GRANNYmaxx. Those are our only options besides bird watching.

Don't go outside boyo, just ldar

Yes you do hate them

The idea of hate being bad is a modern concept. All humans have hated something. It's survival. Denial of hate is denial of nature.
I hate bluepill gaslighters more

You need to cut their face off of their face and put it on your face. Then cut your face off of your face and put it on their face.

Literally me yesterday this is why I’m done going out during the day I’m gonna operate late at night like a vampire

many such cases

Face>HT> height> everything else.

No lifts for ur face
If that manlet guy you saw with a Stacey and he had no money then he is an exception and he confirms the rule.
NT is the most important because without proper social skills you are fucked, even as Chad.
Height is the second most important because height is the thing that makes you stand in a mass of people (only if you are tall of course).
You can literally see dozens of video of foids saying that they hate short guys and they'd prefer to date tall guys with ugly faces.

If that manlet guy you saw with a Stacey and he had no money then he is an exception and he confirms the rule.
NT is the most important because without proper social skills you are fucked, even as Chad.
Height is the second most important because height is the thing that makes you stand in a mass of people (only if you are tall of course).
You can literally see dozens of video of foids saying that they hate short guys and they'd prefer to date tall guys with ugly faces.
Lmao you realize the rule of never listen to what they say and only see what they do? Face is literally the most important thing without it you’re tucked. Tall men with ugly faces are seen as scary. The Manlet guys (not guy, but guys) had no money as he was a FUCKING COLLEGE STUDENT and only was carried by their harmonious face with prettyboy hair

Lmao you realize the rule of never listen to what they say and only see what they do? Face is literally the most important thing without it you’re tucked. Tall men with ugly faces are seen as scary. The Manlet guys (not guy, but guys) had no money as he was a FUCKING COLLEGE STUDENT and only was carried by their harmonious face with prettyboy hair

View: https://youtu.be/ssdtquCiruc

watch this and you'll see why NT is the most important aspect