Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Went outside to watch soccer game!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I went to a kebab shop with my old man to watch a turkish soccer game. I am not too much into soccer but just went there because my dad wanted it and I didnt do anything with him for a long time. I hated it there. I have severe social anxiety and It was very bad there especially when some roasties were sitting on a table next to us.

Sorry to hear about your experience.

Beşiktaş or Galatasaray?

remember watching the u-20 wolrd cup with my old man. good times.

enjoy those moments you can cherish with your father.

I hate sports events as well

Why are there so many incels from turkey?

You call yourself high t yet you are uncomfortable with girls sitting in the next table ? You are weak.

I went to a kebab shop with my old man to watch a turkish soccer game. I am not too much into soccer but just went there because my dad wanted it and I didnt do anything with him for a long time. I hated it there. I have severe social anxiety and It was very bad there especially when some roasties were sitting on a table next to us.
Did you eat there? Was the kebab good?
At least you got to spend some time with your dad and get out of your comfort zone which is good if you have social anxiety.

Did you eat there? Was the kebab good?
At least you got to spend some time with your dad and get out of your comfort zone which is good if you have social anxiety.
Yes the kebab was nice

Foids manage to ruin everything.

I havent gone to a single sports event at my uni

I hated it there
sry man, with all of the exclamation marks u put in thread title i though u may have had a little fun, but i guess u always put exclamation marks for almost all ur threads :feelshaha:

Im perhaps the only Turk that hates soccer. Soccer is loved religiously in Turkey.

Im perhaps the only Turk that hates soccer. Soccer is loved religiously in Turkey.
Trans Rights supporter, Pro-Choice, Open-Borders

Jfl if you aint joking

did you at least take pictures of the girls

Going to food places to watch football is suifuel. But a stadium is much better. Nobody focuses on who's next to them and the atmosphere is pretty hype

I only watch world cups. They are fun to watch tbh. But im not that interested.
The only interesting one i watched is brazil and german (7-1)

Its over for kebabcels

I hate going to shops/bars such as Hooters etc because a place for sexhavers and obnoxious chad jocks and entitled stacys who listen to Nickelback. My first and only time I went because I was invited by co-workers. 3 hour moggfest with stacy waiters sucking their teeth whenever I asked for a refill.