Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Went outside for the first time in a month. Female intake lady scowls at me for half an hour

leftyincel

leftyincel

UNCONTROVERSIAL TO THE POINT OF MILD BANALITY
★★★★
Just went out with some nice clothes to a doctors appointment. My hair was a little messy, but otherwise as nice looking as possible.

There was the cutest, short, freckled, short haired, milky white intake lady around my age behind the counter. She wouldnt look me in the eye, was rude, and just sat with me for half an hour without acknowledging my existence after taking one look at me.

This is just one person, but its how every woman who isnt above 250 pounds treats me when I used to go out.

Why do you give a fuck about her? Go about your day, sluts will be sluts.

Sluts is sluts, cucks is cucks, water is wet

You should have took a shit in the middle of the room

She could be a man hating lesbian. There's a lot of those these days.

She wouldnt look me in the eye, was rude, and just sat with me for half an hour without acknowledging m
You should file a complaint and try to get her fired or at least reprimanded. This is the only power we have tbh.

standard behavior from femsnails these days, no reason to get upset

You should file a complaint and try to get her fired or at least reprimanded.
They will blacklist him as a vexatious litigant and probably accuse him of harassment. This is why femoid teachers in Toronto are allowed to do LGBTQP stuff to their students w/o any repercussions.