Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Went out today to try to encounter girls

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Officer
I saw a desirable girl with her boyfriend and several other guys.

I saw a guy who had a girlfriend a few inches taller. The guy was probably my height yet he had a beautiful girlfriend taller than him. She looked so desirable. This couple was also about 18 years old. I didn't get a full look at her face but I wanted to. I think she had a really cute nose and cute face from what I saw. She's dating a shorter guy. Maybe my height won't be a problem if I ever get a girlfriend.

Then I saw a girl about age 17-18 getting kissed by her boyfriend on a mall escalator. She was really cute. It really made me feel depressed but I couldn't stop watching them. The girl was cute and I kept thinking that I wish I had a girlfriend as least as cute at her.

The best part of my experience was in the supermarket checkout line, I stood behind a few girls all 13-14, maybe 15. I was a few feet away from them. It is the first time since I was a teenager that I've been so close to cute teen girls. These girls gave off virgin vibes. I eventually caught up with them while leaving then continued my separate way.

I seriously need to hangout girls that age because they seemed like the purest and sweetest compared to the others ones are definitely getting used by guys.

Yet, as a wizardcel, it's basically ovER for me.

Even if I did approach the teens when I was at my best and wearing my best clothes (which I wasn't today), I don't know how they would react. I would love to take a sweet teen girl on a date and do everything with her. Instead, my entire life has been suffering as an Incel and in total loneliness.

These girls also probably weren't at the age of consent yet. But eventually I am going to need to just say fuck it and approach girls. There is no other way I will ever be noticed online. My life is already ovER so it can't become less ovER than it already is...

its over

cudls-jpg.149739

These girls also probably weren't at the age of consent yet. But eventually I am going to need to just say fuck it and approach girls. There is no other way I will ever be noticed online. My life is already ovER so it can't become less ovER than it already is...

see you in prison fellow wizardcel

D8BD7947 FFFD 4B1F 9AB5 58C98EF71330

It’s all the same

I wouldn't ever go near teen girls in a country like America. I'm too smart for that and know that they're harsh.

theyre very fat here in any case, especailly after age like 14
I saw that the last time I was in the US. Almost everyone is fat, even the teen girls.

When I'm in America, I don't even bother anymore. It's like a dead zone for any love with girls so I don't even try. I don't even care about looking nice when I go out in the US anymore. There's no point since I'll never be in a relationship in America.

lol

If Putin does that then it's "Do svidaniya" for America and the world.

lol
lmao, its crazy that we've been creating fake jobs for retarded niggers and faggots at the expense of our own population while Putin just continues making nukes. truly clown world

lmao, its crazy that we've been creating fake jobs for retarded niggers and faggots at the expense of our own population while Putin just continues making nukes. truly clown world
Yes, and there's less and less jobs in America for guys. Almost no jobs in America pays a livable income anymore.

I saw that the last time I was in the US. Almost everyone is fat, even the teen girls.

When I'm in America, I don't even bother anymore. It's like a dead zone for any love with girls so I don't even try. I don't even care about looking nice when I go out in the US anymore. There's no point since I'll never be in a relationship in America.
I live here and haven gone out for a decade (31 now). Im contemplating a move to SE asia at some point given that the Jews clearly have bad plans for me, but i kind of dont give a fuck anymore

I live here and haven gone out for a decade (31 now). Im contemplating a move to SE asia at some point given that the Jews clearly have bad plans for me, but i kind of dont give a fuck anymore
Life in America is brutal for guys. I really might have had a girlfriend if I was born in EE. I also never went out when I was in America. I had to get use to going out when I began spending most of my time in EE because I had gotten use to being a much like a hikikomori and use to have extreme social anxiety just being near anyone and if I felt eyes were on me then it made me more anxious. Wearing facemasks during the pandemic which was when I left America before everything went to ruin was what helped me reduce some anxiety so now I don't feel anxious anymore.

Life in America is brutal for guys. I really might have had a girlfriend if I was born in EE. I also never went out when I was in America. I had to get use to going out when I began spending most of my time in EE because I had gotten use to being a much like a hikikomori and use to have extreme social anxiety just being near anyone and if I felt eyes were on me then it made me more anxious. Wearing facemasks during the pandemic which was when I left America before everything went to ruin was what helped me reduce some anxiety so now I don't feel anxious anymore.
I envy you for being able to leave this truly barbaric shithole, I would rather have been born in a third world country, this country is a socially backwards savage hellhole where only faggots and niggers have rights. All the white guys in my state (cuckifornia) are insufferable cuck faggots, I had to leave my last retail job before I did anything truly regrettable

this is the fate for white guys in America who don't have an established friend group after the age of 18
Definitely true and that was my situation. I never had any friends in America. I was always alone and had no one.

this is the fate for white guys in America who don't have an established friend group after the age of 18
Existence, you mean.

You get the grasp of existence in its full contextualization as a NEET.

Thus, becoming a staunch Pessimist.

The moment you realize the big scale of this prison, and how every mechanism is made to enslave you.

You can ONLY Grace the act of escaping it, in close curtains, or by Ultimatum, it is all negation in the End.

Last edited:
Existence, you mean.

You get the grasp of existence in its full contextualization as a NEET.

Thus, becoming a staunch Pessimist.

The moment you realize the big scale of this prison, and how every mechanism is made to enslave you.

You can ONLY Grace the act of escaping it, in close curtains, or by Ultimatum, it is all negation in the End.
brutally true, and unfortunate as I may have to begin wageslaving again soon

Touching grass is the most blackpilling thing possible.

I’m sorry brocel.

Haven’t seen a girl in almost a year