Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Went out today.How is everyone doing?

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
-
If you have been here long enough,you might remember that i only go out once a week and only because i am forced to.Well i went out today.Overall it wasn't bad.still sad that i can't be a hiki but whatever.My moms strategy remains the same and that brings some mild annoyances.everything that reminds me of my low value is always taken in sadness.

how are you guys doing?

I'm ok, the stupid government enforced a "no mask, no entry" rule for all stores including supermarkets so I'm not going to be doing any groceries. Fml.

I'm ok, the stupid government enforced a "no mask, no entry" rule for all stores including supermarkets so I'm not going to be doing any groceries. Fml.
Don't you wear masks when walking as well?

Don't you wear masks when walking as well?
No! Thankfully not. It's optional in the streets (but recommended). They only forced it if you took public transit at first but since December 1st they got stricter and said it has to be worn inside of enclosed public spaces well.

Why you don't want to hide your ugly face? Sounds like fakecel trait tbh :feelshehe:

Why you don't want to hide your ugly face? Sounds like fakecel trait tbh :feelshehe:
I want to purposefully make people uncomfortable by having them look at my grotesque face.

No! Thankfully not. It's optional in the streets (but recommended). They only forced it if you took public transit at first but since December 1st they got stricter and said it has to be worn inside of enclosed public spaces well.
Jfl we are forced to wear it everywhere, you also have to send a message with your name, address and the reason you're going out or else you get a 300 euro fine if a cop spots you.

Jfl we are forced to wear it everywhere, you also have to send a message with your name, address and the reason you're going out or else you get a 300 euro fine if a cop spots you.
What the hell? 300 euro? That's a lot. Here you will get a 95 euro fine if you're caught. Lol, that reminds me.. I read a news article about a 60 year oldcel who entered a supermarket without a mask and then the manager came and said he has to wear one or get out and then the oldcel assaulted him, knocked his glasses off of his face. Then the manager called the cops and the oldcel saw they were wearing a mask so he started raging and cussing at them and became unwell so they called the ambulance. When the ambulance workers came and saw they wore a mask too, he started raging at them as well. :lul: Now he's gotten sued for assault and disturbing the public order.

What the hell? 300 euro? That's a lot. Here you will get a 95 euro fine if you're caught. Lol, that reminds me.. I read a news article about a 60 year oldcel who entered a supermarket without a mask and then the manager came and said he has to wear one or get out and then the oldcel assaulted him, knocked his glasses off of his face. Then the manager called the cops and the oldcel saw they were wearing a mask so he started raging and cussing at them and became unwell so they called the ambulance. When the ambulance workers came and saw they wore a mask too, he started raging at them as well. :lul: Now he's gotten sued for assault and disturbing the public order.
You also get a 3k fine if you hold a party/celebration. JFL, I wish there's a video of this.

We have that in UK, mask isn't bad but I hate queuing up

You also get a 3k fine if you hold a party/celebration. JFL, I wish there's a video of this.
Those fines are insane over there. Why are they trying to cuck you so hard over there? And ikr, a video would have been hilarious.
We have that in UK, mask isn't bad but I hate queuing up
There's self-scan service here so I liked doing groceries but not anymore now.

Those fines are insane over there. Why are they trying to cuck you so hard over there? And ikr, a video would have been hilarious.

I don't do self scan because I want people to keep their jobs

Tbh, I wonder how these retards think we're gonna pay them.We have two thousand new cases each day and just like the previous quarantine Greece is stricter than other countries. All shops except supermarkets are closed.

Tbh, I wonder how these retards think we're gonna pay them.We have two thousand new cases each day and just like the previous quarantine Greece is stricter than other countries. All shops except supermarkets are closed.
I honestly everyone followed into Sweden's footsteps.. no masks, no lockdowns yet overall way less covid cases compared to other countries that take these "safety precautions."

I honestly everyone followed into Sweden's footsteps.. no masks, no lockdowns yet overall way less covid cases compared to other countries that take these "safety precautions."
Sweden has a far higher rate of infections that their nordic neighbours. The idea that they are doing well is a complete fallacy.

Sweden has a far higher rate of infections that their nordic neighbours. The idea that they are doing well is a complete fallacy.
You have to look at the entire of Europe. They're doing very well regardless of how their Nordic neighbors are doing. This covid stuff is a meme.

You have to look at the entire of Europe. They're doing very well regardless of how their Nordic neighbors are doing. This covid stuff is a meme.
How exactly is it a meme? Sweden's death rate per 100,000 is pretty bad. Just because they aren't as incompetent as the USA or the UK doesn't mean they are handling it well.

How exactly is it a meme? Sweden's death rate per 100,000 is pretty bad. Just because they aren't as incompetent as the USA or the UK doesn't mean they are handling it well.
that's probably cuz these countries are demographically old

If you have been here long enough,you might remember that i only go out once a week and only because i am forced to.Well i went out today.Overall it wasn't bad.still sad that i can't be a hiki but whatever.My moms strategy remains the same and that brings some mild annoyances.everything that reminds me of my low value is always taken in sadness.

how are you guys doing?
Haven't left the house since COVID except after being forced to do so. All my work is computer work and so I don't see a need in leaving the house.

not good, i havent slept well last night

same as always nothing too bad but of course nothing great only coping keeps me alive.

Wholesome post

Ngl i love wearing that mask at all times when out and about