Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Went out to a pub, witnessed incel trying to flirt with girls

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
For the first time in years I went out to a student pub because my (only) friend visited from another town.

There were two incel zoomers sitting at a table getting drunk, one was more flagrant, he had glasses, a white, wrinkly tee and a really terrible frame. The place was pretty packed and at one point two MTBs asked if they could sit down with them. I was like "oh boy", they're going to start trying to make a move. I was right. The guys started leaning in, acting really erratically and drunk. I couldn't make out any words but I could see things sinking like a ship from the disgusted looks on the girls faces. They looked like they wanted to get out of there but they had just secured valuable seats. Then the guy in white went and ordered three beers at the same time and dropped one of them. It was a mess and the bartenders were eyeing them the rest of the time I was there. Now imagine if the girls had sat down next to Chads, they would have loved the attention even if they were drunk.

Bonus: there were three female bartenders working, MTBs and I saw their eyes come alight when a 6'3 Chadlite joined the crew. They were touching his arms and laughing with him.

I made an excuse to go home early. This is why I don't go out.

It's over.

so you didn't hear anything that was said at that table?

Brutal. Going out to clubs and bars when you’re a blackpilled inkwell and not a delusional normie is unbearable.

good on those chuddies for doing their duty and pissing off those foids and ruining their night

Maybe If we had a tiny "bible" with basic blackpill knowledge we could Just hand It to these guys and then go away

I remember trying to hit on women at the bar back in my early-mid 20's.. especially the bartenders... absolute cringe when I look back. Going out and getting drunk... just makes my headspin of failed attempts. Fml