Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Went out for a walk today, big mistake

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
As the weather is getting warmer, lots of foids are wearing revealing clothes showing their tits and legs. None of the attractive foids I saw in the streets were with a guy, they were only hanging out with their female friends and never bothered to give any male a second look.

Didn’t see any chad but a lot of beardmaxxed normies and ethnics. I also spot several soyboys with their dominant gfs. Funnily you can spot a soy from his back, judging from his haircut, fat neck and shit body posture.

Saw one currycel who was holding hands with a noodle. Felt happy for him for a moment but then realized that he had a good nose and jaw. “Ok, mogs me”.

By the riverside a negress was jogging, her body was athletic and her tits swinging sexily. But her face reminded of that of a baboon. Behind her was a noodle hoe who was flat in the face and in the breast, brutal.

On my way home I saw a jbw couple taking photos in front of the city monument. The Asian foid looked very arrogant and impatient and her boyfriend acted obediently. I took a look at his face, no wonder, a chinlet and jawlet.

After today’s excursion I won’t feel like going outside in the near future. Now I’m feasting on the mashed potato and fried chicken I bought at kfc. Rotting feels so good.

Bruh wtf
go see a doctor. seriously

db3f47c92a432949b45d3b236f7e27d3.png

Dont go outside :chad:s everywhere:feelswhat::dafuckfeels:

I don't give too much attention to couples on streets to cope with loneliness and self hatred. The more I see them the more I hate myself and feel lonely. So it's better to ignore:feelsjuice:

I don't give too much attention to couples on streets to cope with loneliness and self hatred. The more I see them the more I hate myself and feel lonely. So it's better to ignore:feelsjuice:
In Germany you rarely see couples anyway. When I spot one I either JFL because it’s clear that the guy is a cuck or I’m outraged because that chad won the genetic lottery while I lost

In Germany you rarely see couples anyway. When I spot one I either JFL because it’s clear that the guy is a cuck or I’m outraged because that chad won the genetic lottery while I lost
Just try to ignore those faggots and focus on minding your own business. It helps me a lot.

headphones in

head down

power walk

As the weather is getting warmer, lots of foids are wearing revealing clothes showing their tits and legs. None of the attractive foids I saw in the streets were with a guy, they were only hanging out with their female friends and never bothered to give any male a second look.

Didn’t see any chad but a lot of beardmaxxed normies and ethnics. I also spot several soyboys with their dominant gfs. Funnily you can spot a soy from his back, judging from his haircut, fat neck and shit body posture.

Saw one currycel who was holding hands with a noodle. Felt happy for him for a moment but then realized that he had a good nose and jaw. “Ok, mogs me”.

By the riverside a negress was jogging, her body was athletic and her tits swinging sexily. But her face reminded of that of a baboon. Behind her was a noodle hoe who was flat in the face and in the breast, brutal.

On my way home I saw a jbw couple taking photos in front of the city monument. The Asian foid looked very arrogant and impatient and her boyfriend acted obediently. I took a look at his face, no wonder, a chinlet and jawlet.

After today’s excursion I won’t feel like going outside in the near future. Now I’m feasting on the mashed potato and fried chicken I bought at kfc. Rotting feels so good.
Ethnics are good people

bad side of summer or any season on the contry i am is that teen girls and foids in general always use flip flops, seeing their feet makes me go crazy but i am left drooling, unrequited, wrecked in pure frustration

shouldve nightwalked instead, nothing more freeing being the only one out

"go outside incel"
goes outside and becomes more blackpilled

That's why I don't want to go outside

In Germany you rarely see couples anyway. When I spot one I either JFL because it’s clear that the guy is a cuck or I’m outraged because that chad won the genetic lottery while I lostI
I see more foids alone or in groups than with men. I feel like the German women have such high standards that almost no male is enough for them. When I actually see a couple, the bf is extremely tall.:feelsrope:

Yeah going outside as a truecel is bad for your mental health because you will come in contact with the negative energy emanating from normie scum.
Wish i had money to buy a house/buy some property and build one in the middle of the forest or somewhere far away from scumciety.

When I actually see a couple, the bf is extremely tall.:feelsrope:
Yeah being 6’0 is not enough here unless you have a chadlite face minimum. 6’3 is the standard. Or just be some beardmaxxed, stylemaxxed ethnic. A lot of German foids seem to have a thing for these fags with curly hair and fake looking stubbles