Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Went out and got mogged hard

T

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
★★★★★
Went out to buy clothes -> look at myself with good lighting in the changing room -> felt very bad. Tried to pretty boy maxx as TAILS told to, everyone just gave me wierd looks, it's obvious it doesn't suit me.

Never wanna go out.

ok normie piece of shit

Went out to buy clothes -> look at myself with good lighting in the changing room -> felt very bad. Tried to pretty boy maxx as TAILS told to, everyone just gave me wierd looks, it's obvious it doesn't suit me.

Never wanna go out.
latest

Yes, if you are too self judging and comparing yourself constantly then as an incel you will hide from the world.

I am I AM, post Blackpills or media if you have any
I do, and I can't stop. I wouldn't be comparing if I atleast looked like a normie

No fashion for your subhuman genetics boyo. But i feel you tbh, last day i went to the mall in order to buy a christmas gift for my cousin and i got giga mogged, specially by teen couples.

at least u tried boyo