Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Went on omeagle (brutal blackpill)

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
I decided to browse it cos my freinds were asking me on a discorcd call so i did so. Basically it was guys jerking off there dick, and I just did funny shit with some other guys. But then some foid matched with me and said i wsa the ugliest guy she had ever seen and i called her a cunt and said i'd ip trace her cos she was hiding her webcam then she left,and then i put on a mask and was talking to some jb and she asked where i was from and i said australia and she said wow all the hot guys are there and i said what type and she said ooh hot white guys bitch wasnt even white!! And some other whore asked if i was abo and laughed fucking pure suifuel.

Huge mistake going on a webcam chat. It's a humiliating experience for any incel. Females wan't to speak to chad, not us.

omegle is for whores and chad

fuck u nigger
32f

No u

I decided to browse it cos my freinds were asking me on a discorcd call so i did so. Basically it was guys jerking off there dick, and I just did funny shit with some other guys. But then some foid matched with me and said i wsa the ugliest guy she had ever seen and i called her a cunt and said i'd ip trace her cos she was hiding her webcam then she left,and then i put on a mask and was talking to some jb and she asked where i was from and i said australia and she said wow all the hot guys are there and i said what type and she said ooh hot white guys bitch wasnt even white!! And some other whore asked if i was abo and laughed fucking pure suifuel.

Lifefuel for @BummerDrummer :lul: :lul:

I once jerked off to a hot white 18 yr foid on omegle. Didnt show my face, so she didnt skip.

yeah web chat sites are full of incels so mentally degraded from their loneliness that they are like the old men that flash you. Crazy shit, man.
sad shit man, saw some bald 40 yr old indian guy and couldnt stop laughing, excepts thats going to be me soon :feelscry:

yeah web chat sites are full of incels so mentally degraded from their loneliness that they are like the old men that flash you. Crazy shit, man.

NOOOOO You can't say the n word
Images 21

wtf did u talk to her ?

No i just typed. I had to skip a ton of dicks to get to her lol. Since i had a decent body, i guess she didnt mind. But she did make a surprised face when i took my 5 inch dick out JFL.

There were 70,000+ people on that site like 2 weeks ago

I haven't been on Omegle in years but talking to normies online never goes well for us. I'm sorry that happened to you. One time I went on there and someone could see my eye and he laughed at me and said poo eye because I'm brown

Show Bob's & vegene, where are you? I on plane am now omw to you.

You finish in 10 seconds? Nigga you work fast.
open bob pls

I once jerked off to a hot white 18 yr foid on omegle. Didnt show my face, so she didnt skip.

:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Aren't you the tall curry with good face bones and a full head of hair?

Dude don't show your body or your face on internet if you can't stomach being body shamed.

Last edited:
My normie friends love going on omegle and it sucks whenever they start doing it I just leave

My normie friends love going on omegle and it sucks whenever they start doing it I just leave
it's shit especially if you have normie freind who has a gf. THEY CANNOT stop mentioning her.

it's shit especially if you have normie freind who has a gf. THEY CANNOT stop mentioning her.
My friend is trying to rally his gf’s parents to let her move in with him and he facetimes me like once a day to update me on his journey and I’m nice to him about it but its suifuel tbh

JFL, you can stubblemax to increase facial symmetry. Maybe not a beard
wtf is stubble going to do :lul:
My friend is trying to rally his gf’s parents to let her move in with him and he facetimes me like once a day to update me on his journey and I’m nice to him about it but its suifuel tbh
just ignore it if I were you

I've seen his pics, he is a 6'3 guy in India and 5/10. Cope if you think looksmaxing won't help him
ye obviously looksmaxxign will help but wtf is stubble maxing :lul: Idk why he wants to ldar here

ye obviously looksmaxxign will help but wtf is stubble maxing :lul: Idk why he wants to ldar here

Grow light beard to maximize facial symmetry and hide shitty lower third. It's a solid cope boyo, I'm saving money for a beard transplant

Whenever i use omegle I get skipped instantly

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back