Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Went on inceltears

Themisterpepsi

Themisterpepsi

it be how it be
-
It's so dead they lost all their material and they know it's not the same anymore

Funny how they were celebrating the death of r/incels they were celebrating their own death

Themisterpepsi said:
It's so dead they lost all their material and they know it's not the same anymore

Funny how they were celebrating the death of r/incels they were celebrating their own death

They needed us to survive. We're literally the only thing keeping them alive.

If all incels died off, they'd either rope themselves because they have nobody else to feel superior over anymore or rope themselves because they'd be too heartbroken.

They're still posting about us.

What we need to do is make our hyperbole less shocking and interesting. Then they'd have nothing to copypaste.

FACEandLMS said:
They're still posting about us.

What we need to do is make our hyperbole less shocking and interesting. Then they'd have nothing to copypaste.

I know they still do but activity has went down
We don't have many lurkers nowadays

They've been taking a lot of threads from here and posting them. I was scrolling through some posts and I realized that a lot of them don't want this site to exist because they're a bunch of anti free speech beta cucks.

Kointo said:
They've been taking a lot of threads from here and posting them. I was scrolling through some posts and I realized that a lot of them don't want this site to exist because they're a bunch of anti free speech beta cucks.

The hansolo(remember his username) guy has been bitching about us to get taken
Like he doesn't know taking out incels.is would absolutely destroy cucktears

I need to get more extreme, so that they can start screenshotting my threads.

That is really funny,they cannot exist without us true.

They are incels in denial who need to have someone be bellow them for.them to.cope with their meaningless existence.

CopingGymcel said:
I need to get more extreme, so that they can start screenshotting my threads.

Every incel should feel proud when they get screenshotted.

When we actually start to enjoy it, they'll stop out of butthurt.